Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

plodder.IMO ..seen him on done deal asking crazy prices.

just tells everyone on here what you no about dogs....sweet f all ya bluffer

its my opinion everybodys entitled to theirs .if it was for sale and it surly is would you buy it. :hmm:

just tells everyone on here what you no about dogs....sweet f all ya bluffer

its my opinion everybodys entitled to theirs .if it was for sale and it surly is would you buy it. :hmm:

see nan pat your opinion means diddley squat to me your a nobody in this game just a blow in stirring shite up as LT said it killed it in style...Thats good enough for me

Oh Here we go its your turn tonight it was banter last night LESS OF THE SHIT :hmm:

less the pointing fingers i merely defended my dog which was refered to as a show pony an somebodys reject now the topic already been cleaned up so leave me out it Edited by Banter

all the idiots on the night again.stop trying to spoil the topic.if a dog you see on a clip wouldnt suit you are you not allowed to say. :hmm:

every dog you slate once its not your own ffs you are a know body that knows fa about coursing...how good are your dogs???????????

Same tiring shit nans but its nearly Christmas maybe you should worry about those little pieces of twine secured round those gates all in knots. Such a shame when a good dog has what it takes that folk cant bring themselves to give credit where credit is due. ATB

all the idiots on the night again.stop trying to spoil the topic.if a dog you see on a clip wouldnt suit you are you not allowed to say. :hmm:

every dog you slate once its not your own ffs you are a know body that knows fa about coursing...how good are your dogs???????????

how good is my dog. :hmm: why dont you meet me and ile show you :yes: but thats beside the point stop trying to get LTs thread blocked you know through pms theres a match called on.its going to be on tape .and the dog your on doesnt run well when hes being vid :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Same tiring shit nans but its nearly Christmas maybe you should worry about those little pieces of twine secured round those gates all in knots. Such a shame when a good dog has what it takes that folk cant bring themselves to give credit where credit is due. ATB

what dog you on about :hmm: certainly not LTs dogs their doing it.Speak your mind kid :yes:

Gar dog ..isn't a bad dog KID just people like you running them down wud love to see what plodders u have

as i said Stop trying to get the topic closed because theirs runs going to be put on that wont suit peoples egos .now as far as my dog is concerned if you want to see him run pm yer number .any day suits because ime not a KID anymore alright kid :laugh: