Are Alot Of You Using Lithium Battery And How Are They?

Depends on how much your doing but I would not be without mine if it broke the morn I would be out getting another if your used too carrying big battery's ull think your not carrying it its a great bit of kit I've got the 22 amp one and it will last a good six hours lamping I've never drained it completley in one nights lamping if that helps

Edited by BIGLURKS

Same as hot meat,, I have two,, the 14 and the 10,, I can flatten them both on a big night,, 7 or 8 hours,, but that's with 100 wat bulb,,, but it's unusual to do them both,, usually on the darkest of nights and on ruff terrain when the lamp is on a lot,,and if i forget my little torch for gate opening and gutting ect..

If i remember the torch,, then the 14 lasts most nights,, but I have them both on my belt

• Like 1

They're the difference between making a night's lamping a chore or a pleasure: when we first got ours, loads of times I had to keep checking it was still in my pocket as I thought I'd lost it! I'd never go back to the old ones. Even old, weak people don't know they're carrying them :tongue2::icon_redface::laugh:

i know they are expensive but are they worth it?

i have heard they are alot lighter but when they are flat they just run out with no dimming.

what does everyone think?

are they worth the cash?

i do alot of lamping mostly on foot so lighter would be better

Once you,ve used one you wouldn,t go back to the others,,,but the mistake i made was getting the 10ah its alright for a few hours but if your covering a fair bit of ground i would go for at least the 14ah :thumbs:

• Like 1

i have heard they are alot lighter but when they are flat they just run out with no dimming.

are they worth the cash?

Once you,ve used one you wouldn,t go back to the others,,,but the mistake i made was getting the 10ah its alright for a few hours but if your covering a fair bit of ground i would go for at least the 14ah :thumbs:

i made the same mistake using it on a lightforce 170,got a good 3/4 hours from the 10ah but just found myself wanting the extra hour now and then so il get a 14 next time :thumbs:

are they worth the cash?

i made the same mistake using it on a lightforce 170,got a good 3/4 hours from the 10ah but just found myself wanting the extra hour now and then so il get a 14 next time :thumbs:

just replace the 100w bulb for a 50w it will double the battery life

are they worth the cash?

just replace the 100w bulb for a 50w it will double the battery life

never thought of that cheers,bit dim at times,me not the lamp :thumbs: