Upgrading From Spring To Pcp

1. Theoben Rapid in .25, .22, .20 in this order but would be pleased with any, but not Girlie .177 :laugh: target cal.

2, FX Bobcat.

3. HW100

Recoiling ~

an Untuned standard Theoben Sirrocco ,22 cal 1985 which i have ;)

2.Theoben Fenman .20 cal

You are wasting your time Daz, the modern youth is blinkered, or is it blingered? :thumbs:

They could never see the benefit of proper engineering.

IMG_0609.jpg

Olympus004.jpg

Est_0258.jpg

IMG-20121213-WA0000_zpsb0dc7e33.jpg

Tigs009_zpsb5d84769.jpg

ive just bought a sirocco and its a beast had an fenman few years back and loved it and this came along so snapped it up you get the best of both worlds no twang little recoil I would go with a nice rapid in 20 or a ultra se if your wanting something smaller

Edited by andy97

I own an FX Bobcat .22 and an HW100KT .177 - So my list would be....

1: Edgun Matador R3 (If they managed to get a seller within the UK - I'm too impatient waiting for deliveries)

2: Kalibrgun Cricket Standard Non Wooden Stock (Again, UK stockist only)

3: Weihrauch HW97 Blue Laminate

4: SFS Tuned HW98 (My first springer was a HW98 and it was AMAZING, and that was 2nd hand without being tuned :icon_eek: )

Won't touch a Daystate ever again for personal reasons :yes:

And although I love my FX Bobcat, 6-10 days waiting for a reply from FX themselves is shit too...It's 2013 FFS, read your emails :nono:

Also, despite charging alot for the FX Airguns, their website is ALWAYS down :clapper:

attachicon.gifFX.jpg

That's Freddy for you - wait until you need to get spares........... :icon_eek:

I emailed them last night kicking off and they replied immediately. Couldn't believe it. Lol

The Regal was nice Davy but as you know I'm not a big Daystate fan.

The HW100KT and Ultra do all and more than ill ever need.

If Daystate can sort the magizine problem id defo be changing my original prefered order around.

Wasn't a great fan of Daystate my self but all ways liked the huntsman, never could get on with the r10 , so sold that then got the Regal and what a fantastic gun to handle and to shoot and all so lovely looking as well . I would still put Hw100 kt first then ultra then the Regal .

The Ultra and Ultra SE may be cheap Scott but its a real accuracy contender.

The Se LJ has is very handy.

40 to 45 usable shots so im informed, but im not totally sure as ive never fun out.

It shot a full HFT course at the meet plus the cease fires and was still in the sweet spot knocking over 15 to 45 mm targets at all ranges.

Basically where you aim the pellet lands.

• Like 2

Consider what you want to use it for. I have the HW100T versus the KT. Naturally the full size is heavier but you get more shots from a full charge. If you have a bottle and are hunting, go for the carbine. If you are target shooting, consider the full size as you will empty the air after 5-6 mags of the 100.

Have the Best of all worlds :laugh:

For Me that is ~

My Day Hunting "Beasty" the TTR 1 .25 cal accurate as the smaller cal's up to 55 yards but a Damn sight more knock down power :wub::wub::wub:

Nightime Shooter the HW 100KT .22 cal combined with the Pulsar N550 is all i need for Dark evenings.

And My General Plinker and THL Meet gun the 1985 Theoben Sirrocco .22 cal lefthand Gas ram.

atvb Daz 7.