2Nd In A Week

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me and lofti ,add a run out last nite , probley the last 1 until the next black week, just,,a maybe lol,, got to the area what we planed,, lofti makes tracks on his ground and off I went on my ground,

LOFTI MITE HAVE SOME BETTER, ONES,,, THIS PIC HAS A MEMORY OR 3 TO HIT,,, ,

That,s one hell of a bag lads.very keen and obviously very good dogs.but how the hell you can be bothered hanging all the fookers on a gate is beyond me.lolol it would must take nearly aslong to han

very impressive lads ...

did you have to carry them far back to the car or drop off as you go ?

im not the strongest of folk,,,,carry about 17 in me bag,, the battery his the killer,,, its the dry sell 18 v 22amp,,,,it all add up,,,,and a carry 4 in me spare hand,,,

ive herd good and bad,,,shaver had one` and all so his mate,,,the beam looked yellow,,,he put his lamp on my battery,,,and then hit was bright white,,again,, this battery I have has you will now his heavey,,,, but it will give you 8 hours and that's running 2 dogs,,,on it,,,

Edited by tjones3862

Just looking at the pics again jim,,, there not leged on the gate,,, but look like they are,,, how you done it?

And feck me don't lofties ears stick out,,,lol

Hahaha tomo they are taped on jim uses his noggin

Dont say he hasn't done it properly. You jealous fookers Lolol

im not putting them on the gate ,,, and then back on the poles,,,im not that kean, lol,,you mite see blue electric tape ,,,,tapeing the pole to the gate... EARS LOL THATS FACKIN ME...... ALL THE BETTER FOR HEARING THE KEEPERS,, LOL....

Edited by tjones3862

Another good night there Jim, them dogs getting a good start to season, there's deffo enough bunny up this way, keep at them

theres deffo a lot of mixi up there has well mate,,,

Well done Lads & Ern & Meg, that's another great bag. Yeah the Mixy has hit that area in a big way. Just looks like we'll have to go other places for the numbers. Keep at em lads.