Sfs Tune

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit they have finally busted SFS.   Damn them other clever forums.   Got to be the BBS they are all smart.   Every twit with a SFS tuned rifle phone Tony to get your money back and then fill it

I've not had a tune from sfs but I have bought tuning components from them following a very pleasant and long conversation with tony and I have to say they were spot on, real quality gear and not that

This post is so daft the majority of the lads that have SFS tuned rifles are not waisting their lifes commenting.   Simple fact is if you know someone who you prefer to tune your rifle use them.  

Should be easy to disprove what this bloke is alleging by opening up an SFS tuned rifle and proving that it is not full of grease.

Has anyone ever done this?

I've never read a bad review of Tony's work.

Well, apart from this bloke's, and another fella on the BBS who made the same claim several years ago.

I'll be ordering a gun from SFS soon.

yes it does only seem to be the same people bt the rest ive read have been positive

I have been arguing with steve m for months as you can see in the threads.

He is a steve pope lover .

A 2 year waiting list against tonys 6 week thats his argument.

He says he has a pile of evidence against sfs but can't post it as he will get banned.

At first he just said well known tuner who does weirhauch rifles.

People sent him some pms asking but he would not tell them.

He then said they are all just full of grease which thins out causing diesling which in turn makes sfs rifles inconsistent and twangy.

I love my sfs stage 2 tuned 97kt it was worth every penny the rifle was bought tuned from tony .everyone who tries it loves his work.

I suppose when you are the best the jelouse doubters will appear spreading their lies

He stays 2 miles from sfs and would never ever step foot in his shop.

This post is so daft the majority of the lads that have SFS tuned rifles are not waisting their lifes commenting.

Simple fact is if you know someone who you prefer to tune your rifle use them.

Dont spread bollocks and try to discredit a top tuner to make yourself look better.

Surely not everyone reading these posts are nieve enough to think that pumping grease into a rifle will give you the results that you get from SFS.

Ive been in the shop many times, even in the back and I know what gets done when a tuning is happening thats why im bothering to post here.

Many many hours of maticulas hard work done with pride from a professional.

• Like 4

This post is so daft the majority of the lads that have SFS tuned rifles are not waisting their lifes commenting.

Simple fact is if you know someone who you prefer to tune your rifle use them.

Dont spread bollocks and try to discredit a top tuner to make yourself look better.

Surely not everyone reading these posts are nieve enough to think that pumping grease into a rifle will give you the results that you get from SFS.

Ive been in the shop many times, even in the back and I know what gets done when a tuning is happening thats why im bothering to post here.

Many many hours of maticulas hard work done with pride from a professional.

the post wasn't trying to discredit anyone to make myself look better id just seen some posts and asked the question on here to see if there was any truth to it I no hes a friend so your taking it to heart mate but it was posted with no malice was just a simple question that's been answerd

I think this has run its course.

I have heard nothing but good things about SFS's tuning and anyone with half a brain knows it takes more than a dollop of chip fat and a wipe down with mr sheen and wd40.

Any further comments regarding what's said on any other forum should be continued or disputed on that particular forum.

After all you can't argue with someone behind there back, nor can you put your point forward.

Thanks.