Sfs Tune

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit they have finally busted SFS.   Damn them other clever forums.   Got to be the BBS they are all smart.   Every twit with a SFS tuned rifle phone Tony to get your money back and then fill it

I've not had a tune from sfs but I have bought tuning components from them following a very pleasant and long conversation with tony and I have to say they were spot on, real quality gear and not that

This post is so daft the majority of the lads that have SFS tuned rifles are not waisting their lifes commenting.   Simple fact is if you know someone who you prefer to tune your rifle use them.  

I've not had a tune from sfs but I have bought tuning components from them following a very pleasant and long conversation with tony and I have to say they were spot on, real quality gear and not that pricey. I've shot sfs rifles and they've been pretty much faultless, obviously worked on by a man that genuinely loves his work and properly cares about what he's doing.

• Like 4

Just read that BBS thread.

Funny how all the guys that have tried the Imp love it, some even buying them after.

The guys slagging it haven't seen it or saying things that dont seem right about it and contradictory to what Tony as told me personally.

Reeks of jealousy. The smell is pungent.

• Like 3

Just read that BBS thread.

Funny how all the guys that have tried the Imp love it, some even buying them after.

The guys slagging it haven't seen it or saying things that dont seem right about it and contradictory to what Tony as told me personally.

Reeks of jealousy. The smell is pungent.

I agree think it might just be jealousy and the imp does look tidy

there about 210 standard brand new, Lewis

so with all the work done shortening the barrel and a tuning maybe about 360-380 ? don't know if that includes the silencer aswell?

sure Si will answer you shortly mate.

I had 2 .22 hw99s's before, few years ago. nice rifles, so I imagine the IMP will be a right little gun!

my sfs 98 is the best gun I have ever fired! :boogy:

• Like 1

post 21 http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?676036-HW99-Sandwell-field-sports-imp./page2

Have a look at his sig the guy is a troll slags everything off bar what he owns.

Could Miles Jago ever afford all those Venom Lazas?

Well I could say I have 6 daystates, I don't, but how would you know that..?

and if you asked me to prove it I could easily find some pics on google!!

so anyone can write anything in there sig box

Should be easy to disprove what this bloke is alleging by opening up an SFS tuned rifle and proving that it is not full of grease.

Has anyone ever done this?

I've never read a bad review of Tony's work.

Well, apart from this bloke's, and another fella on the BBS who made the same claim several years ago.

I'll be ordering a gun from SFS soon.

Edited by emilianoksa