Finished Tattoo

I started a topic some time ago to see if anybody had a sketch of an old fashioned poacher to finish off my tattoo, to which some other members came out with good suggestions and some comical ones.thanks to all but none were to my liking.i already had the lurcher previously tattooed and wanted just the right type of fella to match, it is for life.well its been awhile since its been completed, i just haven't been online for sometime but I've bought myself one of these android smartphones:-) so here's the completed tattoo. cheers mike

• Like 8

I started a topic some time ago to see if anybody had a sketch of an old fashioned poacher to finish off my tattoo, to which some other members came out with good suggestions and some comical ones.thanks to all but none were to my liking.i already had the lurcher previously tattooed and wanted just the right type of fella to match, it is for life.well its been awhile since its been completed, i just haven't been online for sometime but I've bought myself one of these android smartphones:-) so here's the completed tattoo. cheers mike

Looks a bit stuck on IMO.....I'd get some work done around it.

• Like 1

no as good as the one on my leg eh lab lol

• Like 1

no as good as the one on my leg eh lab lol

Aye your needing some serious cover up work done.... Lol

agree,bit of shading here and there will bring it out,good though :thumbs:

Maybe the sillouette of a tree / moonlit horizon in the background?

And / Or end of a gate in the fore ground, off to one side a bit......Maybe not enough leg left there for that tho.

Bit of a hedge in the background maybe??

• Like 1