Half Cross Eu Polecats

I have 2 half cross eu polecats here, they are this years young and are 5 months old. very big and strong, well handled but you need to handle them every day or they will get nippy

These are not like a normal ferret, they are very quick and will need a lot of handling if you hope to work them

I am in South Wales

Please PM your number as I cannot always get on here

They ARE just a normal ferret mate ! lol

Where was the parent trapped about,? has it been dna tested to confirm it`s a full wild polecat, or was it a mates that is that nippy that it must be wild ?

Not like a normal ferret ! :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They ARE just a normal ferret mate ! lol

Where was the parent trapped about,? has it been dna tested to confirm it`s a full wild polecat, or was it a mates that is that nippy that it must be wild ?

Not like a normal ferret ! :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No no rake. These are a different species altogether :laugh:

Thanks for your wonderful and clever comments, shame you don't have anything better to do with you time :bye:

It`s a pleasure mate.

We like to keep on top of the bullshit, but it`s nice when it`s noticed and appreciated.

ATB

Rake

• Like 2

I have 2 half cross eu polecats here, they are this years young and are 5 months old. very big and strong, well handled but you need to handle them every day or they will get nippy

These are not like a normal ferret, they are very quick and will need a lot of handling if you hope to work them

I am in South Wales

Please PM your number as I cannot always get on here

drop me a couple over the morning . :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

A ferret is a Domesticated European polecat (more than likely).Variations occur over time when something becomes domesticated. Variations so prominent that the resulting animal can no longer be classed as the f@*king animal that was started out with in the first place. For example with the polecat and the ferret. If these genuinely are European crosses then they're not just

' normal ferrets ' are they? Or would you say a The offspring if a Timber wolf and a German shepherd are just ' normal dogs ' ??

Good luck with the rehoming pal,

Ignore the Bell@*nds. ( Rake Aboot ).

Sam

i owned a pure hob and can tell you that they are definally not like normal polecats...look the same eat the same but quicker stronger and thicker boned than normall ferrets but when they dart about are quicker than any jill ive seen...the muscles on the thing were taught and prominent and the thing was very nervy from day one to the day it died...handleable but any quick movements and it was quick as a stoat to hide away...non beleivers abuse me as much as you like, im a nobody and have no ego to burst...all the best in sport to all...

• Like 1