Slingshot Fail, Bad Accident

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prob shouldnt but made me chuckle,all that work put in to protect his hand ffs

needs a helmet with that catty never mind hand protection his own fault for shooting at a hard back ground the pudding

ye only supposed to blow the bloody doors off

He's done it to promote some Zombie film he's making. A catapult ball can't rebound off of a target faster that it got there. It's fake.

What if he fired at a trampoline.... ? Lol

No I agree its defo fake.

Similar thing happened to me. Had the golf clubs out for a swing one day. Tee'd up the driver and smashed the ball straight of the heel of the club. Ball hit a gas bottle came straight back just missing my napper and f****d the window in on my landrover......lol

Did that not tell you you maybe should give golf up? Lol..

He's done it to promote some Zombie film he's making. A catapult ball can't rebound off of a target faster that it got there. It's fake.

Similar thing happened to me. Had the golf clubs out for a swing one day. Tee'd up the driver and smashed the ball straight of the heel of the club. Ball hit a gas bottle came straight back just missing my napper and f****d the window in on my landrover......lol

Could have a game for money if you want..? Lol

after you`d both had a few pints of newkids cider ---

after you`d both had a few pints of newkids cider ---

Could an entertaining watch... Lol