Prejudice

Funny cause i get abused on here daily for being a ginger................what makes it worse is i'm not even ginger.... :laugh: I very much doubt a stranger saying anything to me on the net would make me bat an eyelid, i always have a reply. What pisses me off more is if your the kinda person who likes to dish it but cant take it.......a wanker in otherwards!!... :victory:

f*ck off copper bollocks

and your right you've always got toooo much to say !!!!!!!!!

there was a study done on gingers

and it was found that gingers have got a 25% more pain thresh hold

than normal people.......... :yes:

I think its just that they get more beatings than most

because there ginger

bet labs a right tuff c*nt

And dont you forget it!!!..... :laugh:

Funny cause i get abused on here daily for being a ginger................what makes it worse is i'm not even ginger.... :laugh: I very much doubt a stranger saying anything to me on the net would make me bat an eyelid, i always have a reply. What pisses me off more is if your the kinda person who likes to dish it but cant take it.......a wanker in otherwards!!... :victory:

f*ck off copper bollocks

and your right you've always got toooo much to say !!!!!!!!!

Be quiet old man!!!... :tongue2:

johnny's told you I aint no old man

and hair like a raven's wing..........

Blah,blah, blah.................more like a badgers arse i bet!

• Like 1

Dealing with gingervitus

Stage 1:denial

Edited by neems

Stage 1:denial

:laugh: ....Stage 2: Just For Men

• Like 1