Clamping Down In Scotland

a month back i was threatend (and scared silly by) by 13 lads 4 of them had shotguns the rest lurchers and terriers they were poaching i phoned the police with the names of the ones i recognized and they said oh theirs not much we can do with them this after taking a hour to get the the place, what f***ing use is that!! a farmer freind of mine has been plauged by the same lads and the coppers have had him in the van a couple of times after catching him with his dogs and nowts come about it! and yet every one else get jumped on from a great height! f***ing useless

P.S mods sorry for swearing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have just spent a large part of my morning on the phone to Police Scotland and the NFU.   The police sounded almost embarrassed about having used words like this, but feel that they have to, to conv

Just read it   And can not believe what I have read.   I`ll be calling both those idiots tomorrow to ask them to justify there utter sensationalist rubbish.

Just off the phone with the NFU comms dept.   They agree that the statements made would cause nothing but damage and are releasing press releases this afternoon in support of legal lurcher work, and

You know what?, we actually let the bstards off lightly. If everyone phoned in and reported a suspicious car/light/dog/person we could have them going around in circles. See how long there enthusiasm and funding lasts.

could be a double edged sword though mate you could end up making it even hotter again them fuckers are relentless

i moved out in to the sticks 3 years ago and for the first 2 year i only got stopped once or twice but this last year i cant count how many times theyve pulled me even in the last few months when i was just walking the dogs they was stopping saying there was reports of a load of lads with lurchers acting suspicious when really it was only me with my massive scarey looking whippet

luckily my local copper knows me well now hes spoke to the keepers so if he sees me now they just drive past its when its different coppers that see you i had one only last month telling me it was illegal using a lurcher for any kind of work i just started laughing and tryed explaing the law to him the fat fecker didnt like that lol his collegue had to explain i was well within the law

a month back i was threatend (and scared silly by) by 13 lads 4 of them had shotguns the rest lurchers and terriers they were poaching i phoned the police with the names of the ones i recognized and they said oh theirs not much we can do with them this after taking a hour to get the the place, what f*****g use is that!! a farmer freind of mine has been plauged by the same lads and the coppers have had him in the van a couple of times after catching him with his dogs and nowts come about it! and yet every one else get jumped on from a great height! f*****g useless

You aint right at all bitched like f**k about been lifted for a fish and in the next moment squealing like a tart cause the plod won't do out about the poachers that YOU grassed wonder now why you got your collar felt f***ing genius boy.

• Like 4

a month back i was threatend (and scared silly by) by 13 lads 4 of them had shotguns the rest lurchers and terriers they were poaching i phoned the police with the names of the ones i recognized and they said oh theirs not much we can do with them this after taking a hour to get the the place, what f*****g use is that!! a farmer freind of mine has been plauged by the same lads and the coppers have had him in the van a couple of times after catching him with his dogs and nowts come about it! and yet every one else get jumped on from a great height! f*****g useless

Who needs antis and rural crime operations when we have got one of our own ringing the police :icon_eek:

• Like 2

While I agree that the police are idiots and don't agree with most if what's said.......

It's difficult to deny that there are a lot if scum into hare coursing. Who probably would and do steal machinery etc. Anyone who disagrees...... Just have a think about how many coursing dogs get stolen?

Honest opinion mate....you shouldn't have posted that up here..... :icon_eek:

Have just spent a large part of my morning on the phone to Police Scotland and the NFU.

The police sounded almost embarrassed about having used words like this, but feel that they have to, to convince the uneducated masses about illegal activities.

No excuse whatsoever for alienating normal working dogmen, and causing mistrust on a massive scale.

Barbaric,,!! outrageous if you ask me.

Discussion is ongoing, will keep you all posted, but have been invited to discuss it in person.

Also waiting on SACS getting back to me as well.

• Like 11

Have just spent a large part of my morning on the phone to Police Scotland and the NFU.

The police sounded almost embarrassed about having used words like this, but feel that they have to, to convince the uneducated masses about illegal activities.

No excuse whatsoever for alienating normal working dogmen, and causing mistrust on a massive scale.

Discussion is ongoing, will keep you all posted, but have been invited to discuss it in person.

well done mate will say to sacs about it myself got to renew my insurance with them keep at them :thumbs:

• Like 1

H

Y

P

O

C

R

I

T

E

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 2

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: keep at them pal

Just off the phone with the NFU comms dept.

They agree that the statements made would cause nothing but damage and are releasing press releases this afternoon in support of legal lurcher work, and legal hare coursing within the British isles.

It seems that this has been well pointed out to them and they will be more careful in what they say to the press,

The NFU state that they have NOT reversed their support for fieldsports that their president stood for in his part in the fight against the Hunting act.

In other words, they were wrong, they admit they were wrong and they will tell folk that they support fully the work that dog men and women do for the thousands of NFU farming members.

• Like 6

hows that then boys? so catching fish is the same as threatening to shoot some one,and burn their house down? no......

Poaching fish....

Poaching pheasants....

Poaching rabbits....

Poaching deer....

Poaching eggs....... :hmm: ..

Poaching is poaching.....

• Like 1