Wheaton X Whippet

jcm

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheaton/whippet x whippet/ ghd 22" 35lbs works well on lamp ,good nose ,good jacket ,good feet, retrieves to hand, a real tough dog .mixes well with other dogs, top little dog belongs to a mate atb B

couple of recent-ish pics of the old boy.    

Posted Images

no lack of speed in this wheaton X

maxaug10-2-final.jpg

Bonny lad :yes:

Let me just point out I am not bashing Wheaton x's at all, but a straight Wheaton x is no good for this land for the reasons mentioned before.... Stamina and top speed being top of the list. Now if your lad can run down a deer over say 5km in a straight line over dry, open land and tackle and hold the fecker, then if you ever breed him please count me in for a look :yes:

that's some distance! What are you using ?

no lack of speed in this wheaton X

maxaug10-2-final.jpg

Bonny lad :yes:

Let me just point out I am not bashing Wheaton x's at all, but a straight Wheaton x is no good for this land for the reasons mentioned before.... Stamina and top speed being top of the list. Now if your lad can run down a deer over say 5km in a straight line over dry, open land and tackle and hold the fecker, then if you ever breed him please count me in for a look :yes:

that's some distance! What are you using ?

My bloody legs :laugh: :laugh:

Couple of pics to give you an idea and this is classed as small land :yes:

post-26552-0-85889200-1400166175_thumb.jpg

post-26552-0-11061400-1400166201_thumb.jpg

Cleanspade I always prefer to buy a dog either from a mate, acquaintances or through a network of people known to someone I trust ;) Thanks anyway, I appreciate it :yes:

Shroom

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

Galgos (Spanish greyhound)

Snipey nosed, whiney muthafuckas :laugh: :laugh:

Some are good most are shit and they churn breed them :yes:

Plenty of good videos on Youtube showing Galgos but honestly from what I've seen in the flesh the dogs in UK are much better (obviously this is a generalising comment and not applicable to all)

Besides who knows maybe a good British sire over a Spanish bitch would produce some good young 'uns :laugh: :laugh:

• 5 months later...