Fight Friday night!,..

Tommorow night should (WILL.. :toast: ) see me as the "Champion of Champions" title holder....

I would usulay go out after the fight with the rest of the team, but i should be fighting again in three weeks, and to be honest im not much of a drinker anymore, so it fecks me up a treat... :sick: :laugh:

Ive trained real hard for this fight, REAL hard, to bloody hard to let someone else beat me anyway...my training partners have busted my balls in the Gym, and FR has been working me like a dog with the weights, but i feel strong as an Ox right now (well, as strong as a 150lbs Ox would feel!..lol.)

We will see how it goes, but it should be a good do...im gonna let him have it, and fight as hard as i can...just do my best...thats all i can do right?..

Will let you guys/lass' now how it goes down...

Kye,.. :toast::boxing::toast:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he won, but is still sleeping peacefully (with a fractured hand though) ... he or FR can tell the story later on, I'm cooking his "after fight feast" and just wanted to say he'd won and to say Royston call asap please. Dirty f'ing opponent and blind ref though, 6 or 7 blatant fouls, including a knee to the balls :o