Is Mayweather Now The Best Ever ?

I will be truthful I did think this was it for mayweather... but this is what defines the greats as for khan well he was sprouting off about Floyd picking his apponets

before there ready or past there peak ! laughable if his full carear hadn't been more manufactured than 1 directions. fetching the Cuban over who nhe lost in the Olympics to, to beat and then the guy retired anyway at about 45 ! and of course barrrea who he beat was well in his prime.

pay day for both but Floyd has nothing to prove. alverez would rape khan !

I heard it all. Mayweather is pass it he's slowed down alverez is younger, stronger and faster then mayweather. I stayed up to watch I must admit I didn't like mayweather as a person years ago but as the years progressed I don't think you'll find better. His ring craft defence and boxing brain is second to none. Alverez is 1st class in his own right but had no answer to mayweathers defence and by the looks of it he knew from Rd 5 he was a beaten man.He had upmost respect for Alverez in the interview afterwards what's always good to see. I can't see mayweather being beaten all depends on how long he stays in the game but Khan, Garcia, Matthysse in my eyes won't trouble him simple fact he's so hard to hit.