nuttall terriers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orrrr she beautiful and would make a lovely Mam to her babies ??

?

??

Posted Images

Guest bitsa lurcher
allright folks , i am fairly new to terrier work , and can't help but notice that who ever has a name next to a terrier wether it be nuttal or one of the other big names , then they just seem to be getting slagged off , so for some one like myself who is looking for a HARD WORKING terrier then who do i trust before i part with my £££££££ ...... i'm not looking to start a debate or argue this is a genuine quiery

4 hours later and not one response to my question.........ok ...........new question.........has any body on here heard of or have any info on hurricane kennels......

Masada....no need to get all shirty......but hey.......your a well known prick and have continued in the same vain........at least theres no surprises from you! :thumbs:

MILF.........lol

Edited by WILF
Nando, Steezy is in with the paedo in the boiler suit, :D none of the dogs they speak of have or will ever be tested, they breed and breed and breed.

Shay , i never bred a dog by myself and i never sold a dog in my life or give one away ... what about you ? No their dog´s aren´t "tested" ! They are "worked" weekly on Badger and Fox ! ... what about your dog´s ? :hmm:

You don´t have to answer , most people here know the answers !

Greeting´s

Steezy

Edited by steezy
Hello Shay/Darcy Yes, both comments very true, there is still plenty of working blood about, I know I give the russels a bit of stick but there are a few still knocking about, but to be honest I do not know of a line of workers, do you?

Don't think theres THAT many white digging dogs in england..... :icon_redface: i spent a long time looking for them but they not as common as blacks and other patts.....as for "pure" russells, i beleive what i see, i did hear of one line but i soon realised they were all doubled up. I once dug a fox with a lads russell and it did ok, but the next week we dug it and we were 6 foot off! And this is his "main" stud dog...... :icon_eek: Like i say, beleive what you see...not what you hear or read IMHO....especially so with terriers... :boxing:

JD , does the above statement include wales ? coz if it does i've got 2 white terriers , 1 of which is young and learning his trade , and 1 of which i have dug to on numerous occassion's and every time i have dug to the dog he is about 2 or 3 feet away from his quarry ....i class this as sense ........what do you think ?

i think your answer just backs up what i have said. cheers. JD :yes:

allright folks , i am fairly new to terrier work , and can't help but notice that who ever has a name next to a terrier wether it be nuttal or one of the other big names , then they just seem to be getting slagged off , so for some one like myself who is looking for a HARD WORKING terrier then who do i trust before i part with my £££££££ ...... i'm not looking to start a debate or argue this is a genuine quiery

4 hours later and not one response to my question.........ok ...........new question.........has any body on here heard of or have any info on hurricane kennels......

Hurricane kennels are in sweden and owned by a man called Tobias.

Wilf no need to through your spade out the pram because you were WRONG, so what type of terriers do you work Wilf?

O and you forgot to add BIG prick :thumbs:

Hi Chief have you started yet? hope you have a good season as long as men like you and your mate Limb keep the old lines then they will be safe for a few more years.

No toys out the pram here M........Lifes to short :thumbs: ............and as for the BIG..........they say self praise is no recommendation :laugh:

Take it easy :thumbs:

I bet this article gets some replies!

God you cant half talk (or type) a lot :wallbash: never been out with the man but knows some one who has or owns a so called nuttall dog, don't we all :laugh:

we had two off him 25 years ago and they did everything that he said they would do. As for size he was saying the same then, both were 13 or under but more important could get anywhere.

One last thing you say hes a friend of yours :icon_eek: , friends should say it to your face not behind your back :thumbdown:

I have!

TO BE HONEST I HAVE TO AGREE WITH " MUSH"....... I HAVE SPOKEN TO BRIAN NUTTALL A FEW TIMES, I HAVE GOT PUPS OF BRIAN, I FIND THE MAN A GENTLEMAN. I HAVE SOME OF HIS "OLD NUTTALL STUFF IN MY YARD, WHY COME ON HERE AND KNOCK THE MAN....

MR 1, BY YOUR POST YOUR WELL ABLE TO PUT WORDS TOGETHER, WHICH A LOT ON HERE TAKE IT AS BEEN KNOWLEDGEABLE..... I DONT ......AND I NEVER LIKED GUYS THAT KNOCK OTHER "OLD STOCK" TERRIERMEN. PERHAPS YOU CAN TELL US YOUR "CONTRIBUTION TO THE TERRIER WORLD"

They have :yes: the fact just isn't advertised as people want the line to stay away from the money men, the europeans and the yanks.

Pickaxe I only questioned Shays statement as I thought it a strange thing to say as I had read back in the old posts that you had sold 2 dogs and a bitch

to the europeans.

so would you not agree that I was right to question that statement????

When Wilf posted that they were not sold I was proven right by your own words.

£100 for a pup is cheap and I dont think there is any thing wrong with selling the odd pup though your statement about if they were all chocs seems strange and seems to indicate that you would charge more for a choc pup????

I keep old Nuttal dogs bred down from Miner :whistling: I have a dog here that I have dug a few 100 rabbits with and only one hole dug each time, hard dog.

Dont get me turned on with the hunny talk because I am a f*****g machine to :kiss: