Pics Removed

Same here mate...my lurcher was my avatar pic an whilst the pic was of him with some blood around his mouth an no picture of any quarry i was directly mailed by a mod an told it was inappropriate !! A pic of a workin dog on a workin dog forum is innappropriate lol....

how did they know it was blood ? you should of just said the dog had just been eating beetroot lol

Maybe he helped you to do your nails! LOL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put photos up a few year back of a well worked black dog they ended up on an anti site ---at the same time I had a pm from a 5 post member asking about the breeding what the dog worked and do I have

we all know the trueth so no need to post it in a openforum!!! when you do it, it is great food for the antis. what do you think people (who has nothing to do with hunting) think when the antis copy

To many are in the job now for all the wrong reasons,cudos,cudos and then computer cred,they know all about downloading and posting on the Phone and Laptop,the majority of the tits could,nt tie a knot

Posted Images

Lol.....

Same here mate...my lurcher was my avatar pic an whilst the pic was of him with some blood around his mouth an no picture of any quarry i was directly mailed by a mod an told it was inappropriate !! A pic of a workin dog on a workin dog forum is innappropriate lol....

how did they know it was blood ? you should of just said the dog had just been eating beetroot lol

Maybe he helped you to do your nails! LOL