Tripe

Hi does any one know of any cheap places i can get tripe for the dog please in north wales and what are peoples view of wagg dog food i have had my dog on it for a while but have been doin a little bit of lampin with him this past week he is only 13 month tryin to get him ready for seaspnamyway i cant seem to keep the weight on him but my bitch is fine on that food and runnin on lamp weird

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raw, green tripe ,.mixed with a good quality complete,.OR,..combined with copious amounts of lamb, chicken, rabbits, hares and venison meat,.is a fabulous feed....   Lurcher dogs love to get their j

Wagg is as said probably "the" worst of all complete feeds imo,infact most of the completes ain't worth a toss when it comes to holding weight on a hard worked lurcher,just check the contents on the b

Oh the smell of a Tripe on the turn 50% Green Tripe 50% Red meat and offal. Like Fuji says keep the fat on if you get them whole

Rarely are any 2 dogs the same mate and you need to feed to the individual needs of each dog.

That is one of the main benefits of feeding a raw based diet, you can adjust it to suit the individual dog :thumbs: And in this case to keep weight on try and feed several small meals a day rather than one large meal as a dog will make far more use of food fed that way.

Good Luck Sirius

I would knock the WAGG on the head though it really is a poor complete.

Edited by Sirius

Hi does any one know of any cheap places i can get tripe for the dog please in north wales and what are peoples view of wagg dog food i have had my dog on it for a while but have been doin a little bit of lampin with him this past week he is only 13 month tryin to get him ready for seaspnamyway i cant seem to keep the weight on him but my bitch is fine on that food and runnin on lamp weird

tripe wont put weight on her its mostly water.... get rice and pasta into her will do the job :thumbs:

tripe wont put weight on her its mostly water.... get rice and pasta into her will do the job :thumbs:

I used to feed green tripe,struggle to get it now,kept the weight on the hardest worked of the mutts.

:yes:Raw, green tripe ,.mixed with a good quality complete,.OR,..combined with copious amounts of lamb, chicken, rabbits, hares and venison meat,.is a fabulous feed....

Lurcher dogs love to get their jaws around a big fat stinky chunk of tripe,..loverly, jubbly.. :laugh:

"Work them hard,.and treat them like heroes.... :thumbs:

All the best, Phil..

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 9

I get all my green tripe online delivered to the door.dont know the average price everyone pays but this stuff is20kg for £36 they also do many other products and it is excellent quality.they also give you the fat, protein, fibre etc analysis. Theyloveit.co.uk however saying that I get most of my dog food from the local slaughter house on the cheap :)