Whoops........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's nearly 50,000 members on here and every time I see a post from you your name stands out because its always posts like the one above, that would be better unsaid. If he wasn't happy he wouldn't

Gaz 1989....Got an old collie/grey nearly twelve, a bushing jack nearly 11, a bed/whip x collie/grey/ whip at 20 months so wanted something to help out. Just do daytime mooching/ bushing......one for

I have a feeling you will be pleasantly supprised with this dog as a mouching about dog going on some of those i have seen similar bred going about.Good luck.atb tats

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

cull it if your not happy ........

Good old huntin life. Always a c**t waitin to pop up

:yes: Always one.............Makes em sound hard as though,testosterone r us.....

Turning out a nice pup.

Edited by stormyboy
  • Like 1

How is she settling in with the other dogs? looks a bright pup. good luck. :thumbs:

She's doing great with them, older two are a bit sharp with her and rightly so because she is so full on. The younger lurcher will play none stop with her, but I have to keep the calm after a while other wise it becomes too much like a mad house.

I'll say one thing for her she doesn't miss a trick in the house, you name it tea towels slippers owt, if she can get it she'll have it, you take a slipper off her put it some where safe turn around and she'll have nabbed something else....certainly keeping me on my toes.

She's a pleasure to bring up.

Cheers

Edited by wuyang

How is she settling in with the other dogs? looks a bright pup. good luck. :thumbs:

She's doing great with them, older two are a bit sharp with her and rightly so because she is so full on. The younger lurcher will play none stop with her, but I have to keep the calm after a while other wise it becomes too much like a mad house.

I'll say one thing for her she doesn't miss a trick in the house, you name it tea towels slippers owt, if she can get it she'll have it, you take a slipper off her put it some where safe turn around and she'll have nabbed something else....certainly keeping me on my toes.

She's a pleasure to bring up.

Cheers

Im sure she will make a good addition to your mooching team look forward to hearing of her progress. :thumbs:

cull it if your not happy ........

Good old huntin life. Always a c**t waitin to pop up

:yes: Always one.............Makes em sound hard as though,testosterone r us.....

Turning out a nice pup.

You tend to find the lads that talk about it wouldn't do it, silly f****n comment to make on here