Priests ?

I tried 1 when I knacked my wrist a few years ago, it done the job an done it well on bunny in a longnet, my wrist still plays up if I stretch a good few now so I started chining them and have never looked back since

Its all about the chinning!! Taught myself a couple of years back after dropping a stretched rabbit, which ran off. Its fast and efficient, no doubt.

I cant see the point in a priest, something else to carry and lose. Plus, I don't think its looks good in front of people, after all its just a fancy hammer! :hunter:

Best saved for the troots.

When we were kids my mate and his dad made some, with lead in copper pipe, big ball type end to 'em. :huh:

We took 'em ferreting.... First bunny hit the net and me mate whips out the priest all excited and twatted it.... :chair: Head caved and splattered all over the fecking net... :icon_eek: Total mess.... :doh: Chinning forever after... :yes:

Nowt to learn pal it's easy. Grab bunny with your hand around back of its neck. Palm of other hand under its chin an push back. Sometimes the teeth will rub your Palm an I've seen guys get weirded out by it lol but it takes a split second an they are always dead. Check youtube for a vid, if not it really is simple

• Like 1

Nowt to learn pal it's easy. Grab bunny with your hand around back of its neck. Palm of other hand under its chin an push back. Sometimes the teeth will rub your Palm an I've seen guys get weirded out by it lol but it takes a split second an they are always dead. Check youtube for a vid, if not it really is simple

So true, funny as you like. My mate flips his jacket over his hand, pussy. Cant say Ive ever felt the teeth, just usually the back feet if the head don't come through the net. Still got a scar on the back of my hand from a kicking rabbit last season.

• Like 1