3 Coursing Lurchers Stolen Ireland ????

Was asked to but this up lads 3 lurchers stolen, 2 young dogs 14 months old and black and tan dog around 4 year old if anyone heard or seen these dogs around please pm me thanks lads will get more info Tommrow,

Two 14 month old pups

62B7AA6B-2F8E-4892-ACD6-3071E40A7C15-203

430DBDFE-AAAC-44F3-98C4-981C000EFAC3-203

Older dog

DBBEE196-045E-475E-9BD9-A90FFE614588-203

Edited by captain2010

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why travellers mentioned every time a dog goes missing??? could be anyone... at the end of day dog thiefs are scum no matter what they are.

sounds like something the travellers could be in on because they could have the means and contacts here and across the water and they would easily hide away in their camps and lets face it who actuall

Its a grey area, depending on situation, the particular officer dealing with it ect. All i know is, i will personally defend mine if any one try's to take them,..

Nothing worse then this, who ever does this needs sorting, i have got a shotgun for this reason, anyone comes round here trying to take my dogs, will get both barrels, no joke!!!!!

Just had cctv in as well, luckly next door to me set it up, his good with these things.

Hope the person gets his dogs back, ill keep my eye out...