3 Coursing Lurchers Stolen Ireland ????

sounds like something the travellers could be in on because they could have the means and contacts here and across the water and they would easily hide away in their camps and lets face it who actually goes into investigating them. just hope the kunt becomes an example of why not to steal dogs if they catch them

True My mates dogs that were stole by the travellar martin mcdonagh ended up being kept at a council house the travellars had [BANNED TEXT] we recoverd it.
  • Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why travellers mentioned every time a dog goes missing??? could be anyone... at the end of day dog thiefs are scum no matter what they are.

sounds like something the travellers could be in on because they could have the means and contacts here and across the water and they would easily hide away in their camps and lets face it who actuall

Its a grey area, depending on situation, the particular officer dealing with it ect. All i know is, i will personally defend mine if any one try's to take them,..

sounds like something the travellers could be in on because they could have the means and contacts here and across the water and they would easily hide away in their camps and lets face it who actually goes into investigating them. just hope the kunt becomes an example of why not to steal dogs if they catch them

why travellers mentioned every time a dog goes missing??? could be anyone... at the end of day dog thiefs are scum no matter what they are.

well its happening all the time so its bigger than 1 toe rag just doing it and the dogs just disappear into thin air. so unless its an organised crime circle involved then who else has the network to pass the dogs around??? I didn't say it was def them I just said its something they could be in on

proper travellers wouldn't steal any ones dogs, if it is its a small majority that are doing it. im a traveller and years ago we were away and my granddad had a dog stolen. the man that was looking after them said it was irish fellas, they punched him in face to get the dog. we searched every were but didn't get the dog back. a lot of the top coursing men and matching men are travellers or run with travellers. would they even associate with them if they fought they were all thiefs??? I don't think so. just gets on my nerves when people tar people with the same brush. there good and bad I all warps of life...

before this gets out of hand the dogs are obviously being nicked to order so its a network involved whoever is responsible needs theyre hands cut off . hope your mates get his dogs back

Nothing worse then this, who ever does this needs sorting, i have got a shotgun for this reason, anyone comes round here trying to take my dogs, will get both barrels, no joke!!!!!

Just had cctv in as well, luckly next door to me set it up, his good with these things.

Hope the person gets his dogs back, ill keep my eye out...

Posts like that and you won't have a shotgun long.

Hope the lad gets his dogs back, always seems to be coursing dogs being nicked of late, bad craic !!

nine out of ten times you have made the scumbags a cup of tea what i am trying to say

its some one just outside of the circle but in the no.it surprises me on how the dogs

never get back to there owners. its a small world in our game theres always some

one in the know but they still keep there gob shut and let the scumbags get away with

it. I hope you will be one of the lucky ones and get em back 'keep pressing someone

you know knows something. atb

Nothing worse then this, who ever does this needs sorting, i have got a shotgun for this reason, anyone comes round here trying to take my dogs, will get both barrels, no joke!!!!!

Just had cctv in as well, luckly next door to me set it up, his good with these things.

I am not in the uk... ;) ..to many silly laws where you are that protects c**ts like dog robbers, not so here. :thumbs:

Man not too far from me, shot a man in self defense not long ago and got a pat on the back, he was being tormented night and day by a bad lot, got a lot of stuff stolen ect, he put an end to it and shot one of them dead, after a long battle in court ect, he still gets to keep his gun !!

• Like 1

I am not in the uk... ;) ..to many silly laws where you are that protects c**ts like dog robbers, not so here. :thumbs:

Man not too far from me, shot a man in self defense not long ago and got a pat on the back, he was being tormented night and day by a bad lot, got a lot of stuff stolen ect, he put an end to it and shot one of them dead, after a long battle in court ect, he still gets to keep his gun !!

So your saying its legal in Eire to shoot somebody for stealing your dogs?

Can't see it myself. :thumbs:

Its a grey area, depending on situation, the particular officer dealing with it ect.

All i know is, i will personally defend mine if any one try's to take them,.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Its a grey area, depending on situation, the particular officer dealing with it ect.

All i know is, i will personally defend mine if any one try's to take them,.. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Guest thebigdog

is that the oul boy from mayo?

:thumbs:

said in court he bate him like a badger :laugh: before he plugged him lol..mad auld cxxt.

• Like 2