Warning Points And 3 Day Ban

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seems your gloating over micks suspension ......sad very sad.................dunno why but the word tit springs to mind .........just saying like

ginger tosser

ill go when im ready mush

been on this site for 4 years and had some great crack with some of the members , but after getting a 3 day ban and warning points for posting a question in the running dog section , im really thinking about just fooking it off , i cant be arsed with having to take points and ban from matt the rat cos he said i offended him lol , he must be a sensetive likkel thing

Would it have been a little sweeter if another mod had given you the points and ban?

I'm a dirty rat ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a funny old world isn't it... :yes:

Members break the rules, for whatever reason, and then get a warning... only the moderators and the member themselves can actually see the warning points, but some seem hell bent on telling the world and his sister how hard done to they are.... it's really quite scary that people seem to have so little in their lives that three days away from a website is worth all the fuss :laugh::laugh:

From time to time as moderators stuff either gets noticed by us, or reported to us, and we are duty bound to look into it. Often, it's something minor and little action is needed; but once in a while, members push us into a corner where we have to take action.

What do they do then?? Keep their heads down and get on with life?? Sometimes. But every now and again they feel the need to throw their toys around and make an arse of themselves by telling everyone that they have very little in their lives...

Members break the rules, for whatever reason, and then get a warning... only the moderators and the member themselves can actually see the warning points, but some seem hell bent on telling the world and his sister how hard done to they are.... it's really quite scary that people seem to have so little in their lives that three days away from a website is worth all the fuss :laugh::laugh:

From time to time as moderators stuff either gets noticed by us, or reported to us, and we are duty bound to look into it. Often, it's something minor and little action is needed; but once in a while, members push us into a corner where we have to take action.

What do they do then?? Keep their heads down and get on with life?? Sometimes. But every now and again they feel the need to throw their toys around and make an arse of themselves by telling everyone that they have very little in their lives...

i couldnt give 2 fucks about the points , the ban was cos you cant take a bit of banter , i think you just like pissing people off, itsa sad day when so called fellow hunters are policing other so called hunters for minor mentions in a post , but sadly thats the way its going , and as for having very little in your life , says a lot about you sat on hear all day , its a load of bolloxs

I'd ban you for another 3.....i dont think you've learnt your lesson............ :D

ginger tosser :feck:

Reported to Matt for bullying...............read the rules.... :angel::D

• Like 1

i couldnt give 2 fucks about the points , the ban was cos you cant take a bit of banter , i think you just like pissing people off, itsa sad day when so called fellow hunters are policing other so called hunters for minor mentions in a post , but sadly thats the way its going , and as for having very little in your life , says a lot about you sat on hear all day , its a load of bolloxs

Now, now; as I said earlier, perhaps you should tell the truth....

You did not get warning points for pissing me off; nor because I can't take a bit of banter............. you got 2 points for posting about illegal activities. We don't get to choose the punishment, the system sets it.

If you'd kept your toys in the pram nothing more would have come of it; but just like now, you don't know when to let things lie....

Mick ive met you and dealt with you mate your a decent sort just take it on the chin mate its over now enjoy the forum mate not worth getting banned again take care bud

• Like 1

simo and paulsare just oft cnuts but i can deal wth that , now the first time i come accros the rat i get banned, so do me a favour matt just go !!

Like I said earlier; it's a good job you're not bitter... :laugh::laugh::toast:

Calm down dear; it's only a forum! :yes: You had a three day suspension, not a year inside! ;)

seems your gloating over micks suspension ......sad very sad.................dunno why but the word tit springs to mind .........just saying like

• Like 6

simo and paulsare just oft cnuts but i can deal wth that , now the first time i come accros the rat i get banned, so do me a favour matt just go !!

Like I said earlier; it's a good job you're not bitter... :laugh::laugh::toast:

Calm down dear; it's only a forum! :yes: You had a three day suspension, not a year inside! ;)

Gloating??

No. :no:

I'd forgotten all about it until Mick reminded us all.... :yes:

Since then I've spent lots of time laughing about it. Not the suspension :no: but his reaction on returning :laugh: