Supermarket 'special' Parking Spaces .....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people need wider parking spaces as they need to pull a wheel chair along side the door to slide across to get in the car..   getting rid of parking spaces is not a good idea but automatic fine

i need a bigger space to lift my lad out of the car and in to his wheel chair. he is 11.5 stone i cant carry him far and i need to open the door fully to get him out. if all the disabled badge spaces

Ive seen disabled parking bays further from the door than normal spaces..... I thought they wanted to be treated just the same so they should not getting any special treatment. Canny really compl

Isn't it about time they just f**king did away with them? They cause nothing but grief.

Inevitably.

some people need wider parking spaces as they need to pull a wheel chair along side the door to slide across to get in the car..

getting rid of parking spaces is not a good idea but automatic fines for nob heads who use them with no right to makes more sense..

• Like 4

the best one is when they wheel themselves to the back of their car, stand up, fold up the wheelchair, open the boot, lift the wheelchair into the boot. close the boot, walk to the drivers door, get in and remove their disabled parking permit from the window and drive off :icon_eek:

Ive seen disabled parking bays further from the door than normal spaces..... :icon_eek: I thought they wanted to be treated just the same so they should not getting any special treatment. Canny really complain that you want right next to the door and then spend an hour walking round the supermarket!!.. :censored:

There should be special large bays for wheel chair users though.........oh and a special arsehole section for these c**ts that cant open a door without hitting other cars. And another thing there should be cctv in every large carpark!! :censored::censored:

• Like 1

Rubbish

Imagine wanting MORE fines for parking ?? ffs

i would be happy to see you get a fine for parking in disabled bays if you know you should not be parked in there.. only a selfish man would leave somebody to struggle out of the car in to a wheel chair

were i live there is a car park that you get fines for coming back inside 5 hours.. i know of a man who received a fine for it.

not everybody with a blue badge has a wheelchair though, it seems to me the blue badge/disabled parking bay thingy is just becoming OAP parking perk as when i am sat in asda car park waiting for the Mrs, 99% of the people i see using these disabled bays seem to have no obvious disabilities what so ever :hmm:

not everybody with a blue badge has a wheelchair though, it seems to me the blue badge/disabled parking bay thingy is just becoming OAP parking perk as when i am sat in asda car park waiting for the Mrs, 99% of the people i see using these disabled bays seem to have no obvious disabilities what so ever :hmm:

your spot on mate we have a blue badge for are disabled son when we park in disabled bays we get some right dirty looks because we are a young couple. we have had people come over look in the window even ask if we have one as we get out, most of these people arnt disabled just old or fat as f**k never worked a f****n day in there lives brand new f****n car very very rarely do I ever see anyone else getting a wheelchair out

Edited by budharley

your spot on mate we have a blue badge for are disabled son when we park in disabled bays we get some right dirty looks because we are a young couple. we have had people come over look in the window even ask if we have one as we get out most of these people arnt disabled just old or fat as f**k

i have never understood the blue badge scheme, if someone is classed as disabled then the taxation class of there vehicle can be changed to disabled, doing this makes the road fund tax free. I do believe it even says disabled on the tax disc, so there really is no need for the blue badge scheme an no scheme equals no blue badge fraud :hmm:

What's wrong with giving oap's a few perks in their autumn years? :laugh:

True story this malt, years ago when the winter fuel allowance for oap`s was sent to local post offices, i went early one morning to send a letter recorded delivery. as i got to the post office there was an old lady parked outside on her mobility scooter, she got off and hobbled to the door on two walking sticks, i held the door open and in she went. when she got to the counter, she hung her sticks off the counter and gave the post master her pension book, he stamped her book and gave her the pension, he then says "i have your winter fuel allowance here Mrs..........., she took the money and near enough ran out of the door, jump on her scooter and gone, leaving both walking sticks hanging on the counter :laugh::laugh: