Puppy Vaccination's

I would be quite happy to inject pups myself if I was 100% happy with the quality of the vaccinations, in fact I would rather do it that way than trail the pups to the vets.

You're right there. Taking an unvaccinated pup to a place where everyone takes sick dogs is a risk in itself. I buy vaccinations for less than a tenner at a local chemist.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would rather the vet jabbed the pups just for peace of mind

Each to there own but I am not a fan of the black market jabs.

because my vet knows that i'm fairly knowledgable he doesn't try to 'rip me off'..... he did once years ago and was quickly put right (he assumed i was ignorant and didn't know the difference between

I would be quite happy to inject pups myself if I was 100% happy with the quality of the vaccinations, in fact I would rather do it that way than trail the pups to the vets.

i wish you would make ye mind up :laugh:

There is nothing available at the moment other than from the vets I would be a 100% happy with you tit :feck:

I used to get them from a retired vet for cost and do them myself which I was 100% happy with, sadly he was in his 80s and recently passed away RIP.

i wish you would make ye mind up :laugh:

There is nothing available at the moment other than from the vets I would be a 100% happy with you tit :feck:

I used to get them from a retired vet for cost and do them myself which I was 100% happy with, sadly he was in his 80s and recently passed away RIP.

just glad thats cleared up then

I was waiting for someone to add 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 with that post well done :thumbs::laugh:

nah i was just having a laugh new you would bite :D

"Hey Pip, we got a biggun on".

"Yeh? Which rod?"

"The middle one, its taking some line let me tell ya."

"So it took the bait then?"

"Hook, line and sinker Pip".

:laugh:

• Like 1

Well mate I would look into getting vaccination from were over the water in Ireland particularly around greyhound coursing meets like clonmel in county Tipperary and various websites from Ireland I get jabs for pups from them at £12.50 and that's syringe and all mate I would look into that

the vet I use at the mo,,for jabs only...25 pound ,,how much are you going to save bye cutting a corner, fackin tener at the most,,

thats a good price mate and its not even a 10 spot as i get mine for £18 plus a needle

mine is the same £25 all in , worcester if anyone needs details , also treats working dogs with no silly questions .

the only drawback being hes very traditional in a lack of technology respect , over 50yrs experience though

I have been ringing around a few vets to get prices for puppy vaccination's, the prices vary from £34 to £100 + :blink: Its about time the prices that vets can charge for meds got regulated :yes:

Just get your hand in your pocket and get em jabbed ya mean c**t :yes:

• Like 3