Pre Ban Deer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this big dog little dog rubbish is just to much,good deer dogs come in all sizes and flavours fact.

I've read this whole shit thread and have came up with a few conclusions.   Suzy Ross needs a good shag to settle her down. Kranky lives up to his name C hall has never killed a deer in his life

Shame this topic could not of been about old stories folk had with dogs on deer

Posted Images

You cant generalise every dogs ability by how many inches its got under its shoulder.

But if deer is your game then generally you would want a bigger dog. "Want" being the key word not "need".

F**k all that centre of gravity sh*t.

Think that's obvious, don't you think?

Yes, but you are "generalising" smaller dogs ability to turn better because of a lower centre of gravity.

Which is bollocks........

Everything with a lower centre of gravity turns faster, whether that's a formula 1 car to land rover or Zola compared to that tall useless guy who played for Liverpool I think. It's the laws of physics. But your right, not all small dogs will turn faster, but a good small dog will turn faster than a good large one. Anyhow, as Kranky says, this has nothing to do with the thread so I'll leave it at that.

Have you explained these laws of physics to the majority of bull x owners?

I've read this whole shit thread and have came up with a few conclusions.

Suzy Ross needs a good shag to settle her down.

Kranky lives up to his name

C hall has never killed a deer in his life lol.

Started off well.

ill do the shagging for her just tell her to drop me a pm anytime ?

this big dog little dog rubbish is just to much,good deer dogs come in all sizes and flavours fact.

and thats a fact,had a little lurcher to lurcher bitch did them with joy,no fancy throat hold just the first bit she grabbed and pulled them down and held on till i got there and finished it, big small some do some dont, atb mc

• Like 1

You cant generalise every dogs ability by how many inches its got under its shoulder.

But if deer is your game then generally you would want a bigger dog. "Want" being the key word not "need".

F**k all that centre of gravity sh*t.

Think that's obvious, don't you think?

Yes, but you are "generalising" smaller dogs ability to turn better because of a lower centre of gravity.

Which is bollocks........

Everything with a lower centre of gravity turns faster, whether that's a formula 1 car to land rover or Zola compared to that tall useless guy who played for Liverpool I think. It's the laws of physics. But your right, not all small dogs will turn faster, but a good small dog will turn faster than a good large one. Anyhow, as Kranky says, this has nothing to do with the thread so I'll leave it at that.
My coffee table is only small and my push bike is a large one.

My coffe table has a lower centre of gravity than my bike.

I know which one I'd ride downhill through a slalom course.

The above, quite clearly disproves your theory. Now run along and do something constructive, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like a nice homemade cake.

I'm guessing "my push bikes a large one" statement is the first time in your life you've been able to describe anything of yours that way.

• Like 1

Started off well.

Thanks mud, so anyone who wants to shag me, you'll do the shagging for me. You heard him boys, send him a pm if your interested.

• Like 2

Started off well.

Thanks mud, so anyone who wants to shag me, you'll do the shagging for me. You heard him boys, send him a pm if your interested.

It's obvious that you're here to try and get a bit of action. You've probably exhausted the possibilities at your local Wetherspoons.

I'm sure the facial hair and smell of BO would be a deciding factor.

But I'm sure there's some blokes that are willing to overlook it and shag you anyway!

• Like 1

Started off well.

It's obvious that you're here to try and get a bit of action. You've probably exhausted the possibilities at your local Wetherspoons.

I'm sure the facial hair and smell of BO would be a deciding factor.

But I'm sure there's some blokes that are willing to overlook it and shag you anyway!

a woman commenting on a deer thread, see her get a buck over then drag it a mile to a road. Not the type of woman for me.
  • Like 1