Famous Dogs!

And people are asking why coursing topics are being locked. Anybody want to guess what will happen here, if allowed to run. I will level with you. the Mods are fed up with it (all of us) members are also fed up with it. It does the site no good what so ever. if you coursing lads can not hold a discussion without posting illegal content/pictures/threats/slagging/crabbing dogs, bla, bla then they will continue to get locked.

the original post is not the issue or indeed the content, just the first reply!!

Ever since this site was created and the other hunting forums before it, you would get coursing threads with bitching about the best dog lol avoiding those threads has been part of the experience lol

• Like 1

Just to comment on the Pye dog, it ain't some mythical creature, it did exist, it was a genuine half cross but it certainly wasn't the best!! It was about 18 years back he died. He was put to open stud at one point and produced a fair few litters, mostly local BUT would every dog in your area peddled as a Pye bred dog really be such a thing... Make your own mind up...

And people are asking why coursing topics are being locked. Anybody want to guess what will happen here, if allowed to run. I will level with you. the Mods are fed up with it (all of us) members are also fed up with it. It does the site no good what so ever. if you coursing lads can not hold a discussion without posting illegal content/pictures/threats/slagging/crabbing dogs, bla, bla then they will continue to get locked.

the original post is not the issue or indeed the content, just the first reply!!

Maybe its time to start penalising troll type posters instead of those starting the topics by locking their threads ?

Have you not noticed these threads are always started by either one or other of the coursing clans, usually bulling up or running down some dog or other for whatever reason, As soon as action is taken the pm`s start blaming everybody else. Its simple, keep it within the law, stick to the site rules and the threads will stay, it really is that simple.

Maybe its time to start penalising troll type posters instead of those starting the topics by locking their threads ?

Have you not noticed these threads are always started by either one or other of the coursing clans, usually bulling up or running down some dog or other for whatever reason, As soon as action is taken the pm`s start blaming everybody else. Its simple, keep it within the law, stick to the site rules and the threads will stay, it really is that simple.

i aint a coursing man atal, just to get that straight :yes:

did you not read my first reply ******the original post is not the issue or indeed the content, just the first reply!!********

did you not read my first reply ******the original post is not the issue or indeed the content, just the first reply!!********

yes and the topic is now gone! :victory:

I hate the new breed but don't tar us all, coursing is legal in Ireland and if it is being spoken about in a adult convo it should be aloud to run not locking it just because its a coursing thread. . There are many a coursing man on here not just the Irish. As max hardcore said start punishing the trollers banning them if need be ,I got banned due to my spelling got banned twice until I got spell check . Enough said just get them in line. forum needs to be fair all round foxing is illegal and I bet I could find 100's of threads and pics. Just bann the shit chatters. Coursing is a massive part of this game and was one of the very first form of our game. Its apart of working dog heritage and It shouldn't just be rejected and cast aside because a few prats cant pick up a phone and use this site as a social network.

• Like 2