Car....how Much ?

If you have spent the cash to get it right, you might as well run it into the ground...

You could be in similar position with new car, needing attention..

You paid over the odds considering what it needed.. Cars just eat money.

If its running well and no other works needed I would keep it fella..

If you have to sell it, I would just bide your time... I have had cars for weeks before they sold and the ones that went fast were low priced..

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your asking to much for a cat c clio of that age

You are a bit optomistic for a Cat C of that age, but someone may pay it. Despite what you have spent on it, it's still just a Clio of that age. It wouldn't have been worth anything without a gearbox

I don't think replacing parts that need replacing ect, can really add value to a car though. ive spent some dough on cars and would never sell it for what I got it at. but each to their own. if someon

If you have spent the cash to get it right, you might as well run it into the ground...

If you have to sell it, I would just bide your time... I have had cars for weeks before they sold and the ones that went fast were low priced..

iv already thought of that but my insurance on this particular car is £264 a month on my last ford ka it was £158 so too much, the thing is iv no insurance left on it and its parked outside my house on the street, and these days unlike the old days Ithe car not only needs to be taxed but insured aswell,

iv already thought of that but my insurance on this particular car is £264 a month on my last ford ka it was £158 so too much, the thing is iv no insurance left on it and its parked outside my house on the street, and these days unlike the old days Ithe car not only needs to be taxed but insured aswell,

!!!!!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're worried about losing a few £hundred on the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was stupid and didn't check the insurance on it before I bought it, pretty stupid I know, but I was at an auction and made a mistake on mates word, (lesson learnt) my insurance is normally around £140 a month iv had my license 3 years ,had a ban in 2009 and 6 points, as I failed 2 driving tests and thought id pass on my 3rd go, so bought the car ect, then failed the test ,and stupidly drove the car to the shop and got pulled over,(car lost) 2 month ban 6 points and £200 fine) leason defo learnt, its affecting me still to this day and will until September 2014 that's why my insurance is so high. iv had a message through this morning saying if I take 700 theyl pick the car up today that's half the money I put into it, 700 lost, and feck no's why this is writing underlined lol

I was stupid and didn't check the insurance on it before I bought it, pretty stupid I know, but I was at an auction and made a mistake on mates word, (lesson learnt) my insurance is normally around £140 a month iv had my license 3 years ,had a ban in 2009 and 6 points, as I failed 2 driving tests and thought id pass on my 3rd go, so bought the car ect, then failed the test ,and stupidly drove the car to the shop and got pulled over,(car lost) 2 month ban 6 points and £200 fine) leason defo learnt, its affecting me still to this day and will until September 2014 that's why my insurance is so high. iv had a message through this morning saying if I take 700 theyl pick the car up today that's half the money I put into it, 700 lost, and feck no's why this is writing underlined lol

:icon_eek:

Buy a bike.......................Aye, a push bike!

My insurance is £135 a year :thumbs: for a moped :laugh: :laugh: fcukin bargain and all i need to do now is find a bigger bike, modify it slightly to mount a lintran on the back instead of a helmet box and im well under way :D :D

• Like 1

Get rid and get a wee plug till your insurance gets cheaper.