Hitchikers.....

I only ever picked up the dudes who drive cars around the country to drop them off. they always carry a red plate and correct me if I'm wrong but are they not the only people who can legally hitchhike :hmm:

Think so mate. Knew an old boy that did that, hard way to make a living I reckon.

Agreed they don't make much home each month it's a dying industry :yes: The next generation would rather sit on their arses receiving free money than go out and graft for a small return :thumbs:

Sometimes pick them up, used to hitch about the place a fair bit when I was younger. Best trip was in the back of a Gypsy's wagon in amongst the scrap! :laugh:

If it was anywhere near Derby , and the gypo was half drunk , I think I know him .

I only ever picked up the dudes who drive cars around the country to drop them off. they always carry a red plate and correct me if I'm wrong but are they not the only people who can legally hitchhike :hmm:

Think so mate. Knew an old boy that did that, hard way to make a living I reckon.

Agreed they don't make much home each month it's a dying industry :yes: The next generation would rather sit on their arses receiving free money than go out and graft for a small return :thumbs:

Aye mate, I'm sure he got train fare added on his earnings but needed to keep it and hitch to get a decent wage. Don't get me wrong, he enjoyed it, was on his own. He was up and down the country like a yoyo booting f**k out of some poor c**ts car :laugh:

• Like 1

Sometimes pick them up, used to hitch about the place a fair bit when I was younger. Best trip was in the back of a Gypsy's wagon in amongst the scrap! :laugh:

If it was anywhere near Derby , and the gypo was half drunk , I think I know him .
:laugh:

No, this was an old gent and his misses! Gave us a lift from Haverfordwest to Pembroke Dock! :D

I've picked up 3 hitchhikers in my life time. All with Celtic tops on. And the 3 with rangers tops on I just managed to run over...?

• Like 1

The American comedian Steven Wright once said that he loves to freak -out hitchers. He picks them up, then drives in silence for 30 minutes before turning to them and asking "So, how far do you think you're going?".

He said if that doesn't work, try "Put your seatbelt on, I want to try something - I saw it in a cartoon, but I'm pretty sure I can do it!" :D

• Like 1

The American comedian Steven Wright once said that he loves to freak -out hitchers. He picks them up, then drives in silence for 30 minutes before turning to them and asking "So, how far do you think you're going?".

He said if that doesn't work, try "Put your seatbelt on, I want to try something - I saw it in a cartoon, but I'm pretty sure I can do it!" :D

Comedian you say............ :D

only picked up one girl she was german stank of bo and then stood on my fishing tackle box and broke it.. I nearly asked her how she was going to pay for it but the mrs was in the car. :whistling: