For The More Sophisticated On Here ....

Ok we will get that arranged. Oh and your allowed to talk about rugby for 10mins then will you please shut the f**k up about it.... Lol

No f*****g chance.. :laugh: You'll be in love with the game yourself after going to a Wales/Scotland match and the all day drinking that goes with it! :toast: Imagine the best part of 100,000 or more Wales and Scotland fans drinking together, singing each others songs and having the craic in the pubs, streets and stadiums all day and late into the night.. It's not just the ticket holding fans who join in, thousands of fans travel up and down just to enjoy the atmosphere.
is it like that when they play england.......... :hmm:
No it's a Celt thing lol

Celt not Celtic ;)

:D:D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, i'm coming now.. . . . this I have to see. Why not go the whole hog and have a Lambrini off. . . .

labs just a two can dan.lol

Ok we will get that arranged. Oh and your allowed to talk about rugby for 10mins then will you please shut the f**k up about it.... Lol

No f*****g chance.. :laugh: You'll be in love with the game yourself after going to a Wales/Scotland match and the all day drinking that goes with it! :toast: Imagine the best part of 100,000 or more Wales and Scotland fans drinking together, singing each others songs and having the craic in the pubs, streets and stadiums all day and late into the night.. It's not just the ticket holding fans who join in, thousands of fans travel up and down just to enjoy the atmosphere.

The banter is a little bit more "intense" :D but it's still a good day out, my missus loves it and can't wait to go again everytime she comes back. The worst rugby game I ever went was at Twickenham, you just don't get into it to be honest, you sing Sweet Chariots with some passion but you don't really get into it !!

"And we were singing................ :boogy:

• Like 2

Ive only done the rugby Scottish trip once :icon_redface: Ive done the Irish ones a good few times (6 Nations) too. Good times, very good (drunken) times :yes::laugh: Can't beat the atmosphere, never known it in anything else myself.

• Like 2

The banter is a little bit more "intense" :D but it's still a good day out, my missus loves it and can't wait to go again everytime she comes back. The worst rugby game I ever went was at Twickenham, you just don't get into it to be honest, you sing Sweet Chariots with some passion but you don't really get into it !!

:thumbs:

The thing with the English rugby union fans is it's mostly the 'What ho, time for tiffin is it old chap?' types who follow the game there instead the normal, everyday working class folk like it is here. There's an element of that in Scotland too to a certain extent, apart from the borders region where rugby holds the same place as it does here. Think it all goes back to the club teams, most Scottish and English union teams were historically university teams whereas here in Wales most of them were formed in mining and industrial towns. Still a good laugh with the English fans though, and we know a song about chariots too.. :whistling::laugh::thumbs:

labs just a two can dan.lol

:laugh: two can van damme that c**t! It's a good job i'm not going now i wouldn't want to put you middle aged 'seasoned drinkers' to shame :whistling:

:laugh: Bet you'd be spewing before they started getting warmed up, young padiwan! :laugh:

Right, i'm coming now.. . . . this I have to see. :laugh: Why not go the whole hog and have a Lambrini off. . . . :bad:

Lambrini don't be so uncouth you fukcing heathen .........

Can you still get thunderbird wine?

Thunderbirds, blue and red label I think one was stronger than the other... I know it got 15 year old lads parro on camping trips, along with mad dog 20/20 and diamond white, that concoction would normally have us spewing lol...

• Like 1

Well since Stewie has been a good sport I might treat him to one of my old favourites... A BMW. Baileys, Malibu and Whisky......very nice until the 3rd or 4th one and then it's "make a right dick off yourself time".... Lol

• Like 2

Well since Stewie has been a good sport I might treat him to one of my old favourites... A BMW. Baileys, Malibu and Whisky......very nice until the 3rd or 4th one and then it's "make a right dick off yourself time".... Lol

Sounds like stewie's been drinking them for a while. :angel: ....... :D

• Like 1

The thing with the English rugby union fans is it's mostly the 'What ho, time for tiffin is it old chap?' types who follow the game there instead the normal, everyday working class folk like it is here. There's an element of that in Scotland too to a certain extent, apart from the borders region where rugby holds the same place as it does here. Think it all goes back to the club teams, most Scottish and English union teams were historically university teams whereas here in Wales most of them were formed in mining and industrial towns. Still a good laugh with the English fans though, and we know a song about chariots too.. :whistling::laugh::thumbs:

Absolutely spot on butt, I have numerous english mates who are into 'rugger' but it will never, ever be a religion to them like it is for us. I played rugby for my village for the best part of 20 years and every Saturday afternoon was literally tribal warfare - until the final whistle went obviously :D. I also went on numerous 'tours', usually over the border to play our english cousins and almost without fail they were always amazed with the passion and ferocity we played with, I remember once playing in a tournament in the Isle of Man and we were drawn against a local team called 'vagabonds' who we were told were a 'nasty outfit', we'd obviously been on the piss for 24hrs with only a couple of hours sleep but there's no better hangover cure than a battle with the old enemy! Well we worked ourselves into a frenzy in the warm up and ran out to be confronted by the biggest team I have ever seen - they were f***ing mahoosive....lol - well we piled into them boots and saddles kicking everything that moved and during one huge bust up between the forwards I was swinging like a wildman at their enormous No 8 who was backpeddling like he was on wheels and he said 'f***ing hell you mad welsh c**t calm down it's only a game' and therein lies the crux of it...... for us it is never, ever only a game :D and yes we did smash 'em as well :toast:

• Like 4

Absolutely spot on butt, I have numerous english mates who are into 'rugger' but it will never, ever be a religion to them like it is for us. I played rugby for my village for the best part of 20 years and every Saturday afternoon was literally tribal warfare - until the final whistle went obviously :D. I also went on numerous 'tours', usually over the border to play our english cousins and almost without fail they were always amazed with the passion and ferocity we played with, I remember once playing in a tournament in the Isle of Man and we were drawn against a local team called 'vagabonds' who we were told were a 'nasty outfit', we'd obviously been on the piss for 24hrs with only a couple of hours sleep but there's no better hangover cure than a battle with the old enemy! Well we worked ourselves into a frenzy in the warm up and ran out to be confronted by the biggest team I have ever seen - they were f*****g mahoosive....lol - well we piled into them boots and saddles kicking everything that moved and during one huge bust up between the forwards I was swinging like a wildman at their enormous No 8 who was backpeddling like he was on wheels and he said 'f*****g hell you mad welsh c**t calm down it's only a game' and therein lies the crux of it...... for us it is never, ever only a game :D and yes we did smash 'em as well :toast:

If your saying they were massive then they must've been FOOKIN MAHOOSIVE !! :laugh:

• Like 2