Who Supports The Edl (Tommy Robbinson) ......?

lol it's in the law ffs it's in the law that you can't hunt hares,fox's & deer just go & have

alook in the lucher & terrier sections,all pre ban of course.just coz it's in the law don't

make it so. do i remember henry viii,well while i'm no spring chicken i ain't that old :no:

oops sorry i thought you just might have been educated in a british school. Were you would have been taught history and if you want to draw childish comparasons like the hunting with dogs act you just make your self look. A knob. Carry on.

you should be sorry talking about a law centuries old,there are thousands of old laws

just as irrelevant to the world we live in today & as for owd henry you asked if i remember

him not did i know who he was so just say what you mean after all you've had the same

great education or perhaps you where off the day they taught english

he dont speak english.........he speaks SCOUSE........... ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thugs Racists Call Them What You Will But What I Can See Is The Country Is A Mess . . Imigrants By The Thousands Already Here & More On The Way . . British Soldier Being Be-Headed On A London St O

Wilf The Traitors Need No Help Mate . . The EDL Have Done One Thing Right And Thats Opened People's Eyes Too The Way Those So Called Leaders And Those In Power i.e. Police Ect Are Fawning Over These P

Sophisticated ?? Nothing Sophisticated About Raping Children , Bombing Trains & Buses , Be-Heading Soldiers On OUR STREETS , Burning The National Flag , Abusing Our For-Fathers Memorials , Changin

Posted Images

For my money, mobs like the EDL do more harm than good when trying to make any type of reasoned case against the creep, creep of "positive" discrimination against the indigenous people of this country.

They are made out to be the face of British culture when they are nothing of the sort but folk will look at them, see on the whole whole a bunch of tinny swilling bell ends, and the case for multi cultural ism is seen as the a better option.

All the EDL do is help the traitors of our nation with the propaganda war and help them murder my nation and culture

lol it's in the law ffs it's in the law that you can't hunt hares,fox's & deer just go & have

alook in the lucher & terrier sections,all pre ban of course.just coz it's in the law don't

make it so. do i remember henry viii,well while i'm no spring chicken i ain't that old :no:

oops sorry i thought you just might have been educated in a british school. Were you would have been taught history and if you want to draw childish comparasons like the hunting with dogs act you just make your self look. A knob. Carry on.

you should be sorry talking about a law centuries old,there are thousands of old laws

just as irrelevant to the world we live in today & as for owd henry you asked if i remember

him not did i know who he was so just say what you mean after all you've had the same

that explains it then lol

th

th

if were taking english lessons........why do you start a new

paragraph mid sentence............ :hmm:

Edited by stewie

For my money, mobs like the EDL do more harm than good when trying to make any type of reasoned case against the creep, creep of "positive" discrimination against the indigenous people of this country.

They are made out to be the face of British culture when they are nothing of the sort but folk will look at them, see on the whole whole a bunch of tinny swilling bell ends, and the case for multi cultural ism is seen as the a better option.

All the EDL do is help the traitors of our nation with the propaganda war and help them murder my nation and culture

jesus that's two posts in a row from you that i totally agree with, i'm feeling a bit

faint lol but i agree totally everyone ends up lookin at a load of yobs instead of

the problem at hand.their the politically correct brigades best weapon all the focus

moves straight to them & they can't see it

• Like 1

th

i don't know why that's happening i ain't writing it like that but when i post all the lines

have moved honest :angel:

Just another bunch of hate filled small minded tossers , made up of wannabee football hooligans and the usual bunch of antisocial rejects that once belonged to NF C18 BNP etc, ffs its the 21 century time to move on a little maybe?

I would wager most the membership is on the dole, the sort that spend all day drinking cans and moaning about immigrants taking jobs etc, never occurs to then sorts that if they got off their lazy arses and worked the jobs would not be there for the immigrants..........?

EDL = Ejits, Divvies, Loosers :victory:

that maybe all true.............but its their way of making their feelings known on a massive scale..........right or wrong its working..........will it make the slightest bit of difference.........im afraid not.........but you have to give them full credit for standing up for what they believe in..........right or wrong............. :victory:

th

i don't know why that's happening i ain't writing it like that but when i post all the lines

have moved honest :angel:

:laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Wilf The Traitors Need No Help Mate . . The EDL Have Done One Thing Right And Thats Opened People's Eyes Too The Way Those So Called Leaders And Those In Power i.e. Police Ect Are Fawning Over These People For Example The Grooming Gangs Off Muslims , Who For Yrs Have Literally Got Away With Raping & Abusing Little Young Whaite Girls , The Facts Are There In Black & White How The Police Where Turning A Blind Eye Too It Because Off Fear Off Upsetting That Community . . Jack Straw Was PRAISED For Actually Coming out And Stating A Fact . . FFS He Was Virtually Appologising Too Them When He Did That !! Yes The EDL May Not Be Everyone's Cup Off Tea But Surely Doing Something Is Better Than Doing NOTHING ? Tommy Robinson Is Hourly Threatened With Death To Him His Kids & Family Yet Not 1 Off These Threats Have Been Looked Into . . Now I Dare anyone To Send The Same Threats To Say A Muslim Leader And Lets See What Happens . . I Have My Opinions And Respect Others But For The Life Off Me I Can't Believe People Can't/Won't Accept That These People Are Destroying Certain Values This Country Have Maintained For Hundreds Of Yrs And Demanding We Respect And Follow There Customs Which Are Alien Too Us . . The Be-Heading Off Lee Rigby Was Horrific And SHOULD Off Been A Wake Up Call Too The Whole Country . . Unfortunatly Not As Those Preaching Hatred Are Still Walking The Streets . . Yet 4 Or 5 Prison Wardens Guarding 1 Off These Savages Have Been Suspended Restraining Him . . . FFS He Didnt Even Recieve Treatment From A Dr . . The Country Is A Mess And The EDL Couldn't If It Wanted To Make It Worse For The Average Brit , Those In Power Have Done That Brilliantly !

• Like 7

The forces of destruction of White British Culture are sophisticated mate and it will take something equally as sophisticated to turn back the tide......the EDL are an ugly blunt instrument and very easy to deal with for the powers that be.....in fact they are a gift to them.

Jmho

• Like 1

Sophisticated ?? Nothing Sophisticated About Raping Children , Bombing Trains & Buses , Be-Heading Soldiers On OUR STREETS , Burning The National Flag , Abusing Our For-Fathers Memorials , Changing Our Culture Literally Over Night , FFS They Are Brain Washed To HATE Us . . Only A Few Weeks Ago That Fukcer Cameron Was Publicly Praising Ramadam . . Can't Waite To See Him Do The Same For The Chinese New Year . . Not A Fukcing Chance .

• Like 7

you should be sorry talking about a law centuries old,there are thousands of old lawse

Lol (lawse ) my command of the queens is suitible for the purpose for thelevel of communication on here , as for the law being centurys old i think you best consult the opening of the houses parliament ceremony affirming the the statute book etc The point in qestion is the uk a secular country NO
  • Like 1

you should be sorry talking about a law centuries old,there are thousands of old lawse

Lol (lawse ) my command of the queens is suitible for the purpose for thelevel of communication on here , as for the law being centurys old i think you best consult the opening of the houses parliament ceremony affirming the the statute book etc The point in qestion is the uk a secular country NO
secular Definition

not having any connection with religion:

you hit the nail on the head with the word ceremony & thats all it is, we still have the changing of the guard but them troops ain't the queens to command just ceremonial & is hitting two keys at once such a crime,sorry must do better lol. your english is fine my quip about not being old enough to

remember henry viii was just an attempt to inject a bit of humour but it fell on stoney ground ah well

such is life

Sophisticated ?? Nothing Sophisticated About Raping Children , Bombing Trains & Buses , Be-Heading Soldiers On OUR STREETS , Burning The National Flag , Abusing Our For-Fathers Memorials , Changing Our Culture Literally Over Night , FFS They Are Brain Washed To HATE Us . . Only A Few Weeks Ago That Fukcer Cameron Was Publicly Praising Ramadam . . Can't Waite To See Him Do The Same For The Chinese New Year . . Not A Fukcing Chance .

spot on!

Did they turn up on our beaches and conquer us?

No,they were let in.