Otter Dogs

i had a pet otter for 2 years whilst in perthshire it was called honey and lived in my caravan with me! it was "house trained" and came to a whistle and would run along behind me chuntering like a ferret! i gave her to a re-homeing center to try and get her back into the wild but she died after 3 months in "their care!"

them otters are hardy b*****ds :thumbs: thats what i heard !

Definatly not suited to a hardish type terrier but I would not call them the ultimate quarry?

:laugh: what would you call the ultimate quarry?anyone know when the last otter was taken legally in the uk/ireland?should think theres not alot of folk alive still-who would have hunted them :hmm: i could be wrong mind :icon_redface: atb

them otters are hardy b*****ds :thumbs: thats what i heard !

Definatly not suited to a hardish type terrier but I would not call them the ultimate quarry?

:laugh: what would you call the ultimate quarry?anyone know when the last otter was taken legally in the uk/ireland?should think theres not alot of folk alive still-who would have hunted them :hmm: i could be wrong mind :icon_redface: atb

Bobby I don't think I need to say on an open forum what the ultimate quarry is,or rather was pre ban as for otter,i bolted 1 from a drain only last season and dug to a fox in the same drain half an hour later thinking I was diging to a 2nd otter.I dug a very large dog otter back in the early 80s and to this day it is in a glass case in a pub in a town local to me,dug with a little bullxrussell.

• Like 3