Celt..6 Months Old.. 5 Minute Course.????????????/

I never see celt run or in the flesh but a friend of mine was on the isle of man with eddie and plummer in the 80s when they was a bounty on the rabbit, he says celt was a very good catch dog and could jump owt you put in front of it. but he said celt was not what you would call an out and out hare dog. as for it running an hare for 5mins at 6 month what a load of poo I think some lads have no perception of time when there dogs running a hare, as most no with a lurcher 2full mins is a killer at times...atb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all know what Plummer was a book writer and story teller and i was gutted when i met him in 88/89 in caithness as thats all he ever was in truth , but through my teens his books were the best thing

If he was irish it would've been doing 5/5 and up for stud for a grand.......

Get oot ma hoose...... Classic....

:hmm:I hunted with Eddie Jones' dog Celt,...several times,...he was a typical, Three Quarter bred Greyhound/collie....

A good strong example of the type,...fast, powerful and ultra keen,.as are most dogs that have that amount of running dog, flowing through their veins,... :yes:

Ran him on a few hares,..never saw him catch one,.but he definitely tried his hardest... :thumbs:

All the best, Phil.

• Like 2

:hmm:I hunted with Eddie Jones' dog Celt,...several times,...he was a typical, Three Quarter bred Greyhound/collie....

A good strong example of the type,...fast, powerful and ultra keen,.as are most dogs that have that amount of running dog, flowing through their veins,... :yes:

Ran him on a few hares,..never saw him catch one,.but he definitely tried his hardest... :thumbs:

All the best, Phil.

Get oot ma hoose...... :toast: Classic.... :laugh:

• Like 3