Rapid7 Vs Air Ranger

Ranger all the way -

Better looking

Better performing/ more reliable

Made in England

Excellent customer support

Bolt action from the rear not a silly side bolt or side leaver

I had a Rapid it was agricultural, unreliable and was sold soon after purchase. My 2 day states are so much better and nicer I can't put it into words. Avoid Rapids, the only to ever of bought one was to buy brand new.

ATB

Matt

I can Gay :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am picking up my theoben rapid 7 at 4:30pm today!! I can't wait

Rapid Baby all the Way   Plus it's a Mans Gun unlike the Pinkie Rifle

I have just got my new rapid 7!!!!!   It's totally amazing!!!!

Posted Images

cannot speak for the air ranger as never shot one, but the airwolf is similar to the ranger apart from the electrics. I would say the airwolf has a superior trigger to the theoben mk11 trigger which I have been using today.

rapids are very well built and lighter than the airwolf. less weight at the front. the airwolf is heavyer and more front heavey by a little bit.

air wolf is slightly quieter, at fac level anyway. sub 12 I would say both will be very quiet with the shroud giving the edge.

people say that daystate's service is amazing and 110%. well that not my experience totally and in terms of competence some times they do not know what they are doing technically.

parts are more pricy for theoben at the minute.

in terms of accuracy if you get a good barrel both my airwolf and rapid mk11 are very accurate even at longer range.

I did have a mk1 rapid years ago 11.5fpe that was average in accuracy terms. its the luck of the draw if you get a good one or a great one.

length wise the daystates are a little longer.

Edited by riflehunter583

cannot speak for the air ranger as never shot one, but the airwolf is similar to the ranger apart from the electrics. I would say the airwolf has a superior trigger to the theoben mk11 trigger which I have been using today.

rapids are very well built and lighter than the airwolf. less weight at the front. the airwolf is heavyer and more front heavey by a little bit.

air wolf is slightly quieter, at fac level anyway. sub 12 I would say both will be very quiet with the shroud giving the edge.

people say that daystate's service is amazing and 110%. well that not my experience totally and in terms of competence some times they do not know what they are doing technically.

in terms of accuracy if you get a good barrel both my airwolf and rapid mk11 are very accurate even at longer range.

I did have a mk1 rapid years ago 11.5fpe that was average in accuracy terms. its the luck of the draw if you get a good one or a great one.

My Rapid TTR 1 with Falcon Menace B20 ret scope weigh 14 lbs :laugh:, The MK 4 trigger fitted to the newer Rapids are superb just right factory set.

Also The Rapids in FAC with the standard long series Silencers are By a Long Distance Quieter than the Wolf and in sub 12 ft/lbs,

I had a Wolf MCT but was louder than the Rapid even with the MK 5 airstream fitted.

Reference parts their Cheap if you go on the Theoben Rapid forum and ebay.

Accuracy on both are superb as stated.

atvb Daz 7.

Edited by Daz 7

i say R-10 over both of them :tongue2: , but out of the two its got to be the rapid for me downside is they are a bit plain unlike the air ranger has a bit of stlye but the looks dose not make it perform better !

R 10 over both , are you feckin mad ?

• Like 1

My Rapid TTR 1 with Falcon Menace B20 ret scope weigh 14 lbs :laugh:, The MK 4 trigger fitted to the newer Rapids are superb just right factory set.

Also The Rapids in FAC with the standard long series Silencers are By a Long Distance Quieter than the Wolf and in sub 12 ft/lbs,

I had a Wolf MCT but was louder than the Rapid even with the MK 5 airstream fitted.

atvb Daz 7.

that's because you put a heavy scope on it :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm not just using the daystate reflex mod to test this I am also using a twink and marksman. both of which are very quiet and well silent at 12 on the wolf. :laugh:

how come a chap I met the other day told me a new rapid magazine cost him £64!??

Edited by riflehunter583

i say R-10 over both of them :tongue2: , but out of the two its got to be the rapid for me downside is they are a bit plain unlike the air ranger has a bit of stlye but the looks dose not make it perform better !

R 10 over both , are you feckin mad ?

i thought someone would say that i really do prefer it i had the choice of air ranger,rapid,r-10,hw100 and i chose the r-10 because it suits me best :thumbs:

atvb Daz 7.

that's because you put a heavy scope on it :laugh:

:laugh:

I'm not just using the daystate reflex mod to test this I am also using a twink and marksman. both of which are very quiet and well silent at 12 on the wolf. :laugh:

how come a chap I met the other day told me a new rapid magazine cost him £64!??

He's got ripped off then :o

i bought a new .25 cal mag as i lost mine out shooting :angry2:, Which cost Me £37 nearly new :)

atvb Daz 7