Local Authorities Paying People To Leave London...

It won't bother them about not having enough property's as they will just build more. Where I grew up was a marsh with rabbits pheasants and so on . Now they've built tower blocks full of people with names like Adadjo and minski and now my old mum doesn't feel safe walking to the shops of a night ! This has all happened in the last twenty years and I garrantee it'll happen near you !

Oh no it won't, I live in the UK's only coastal national park! :tongue2: You need hard to get planning permission to fart here let lone build a tower block of flats! :laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol city folk can't win can they ! If they try and get rid of the immigrants by sending to the countryside you don't like that , and if they themselves try and get away from the city's yous don't li

If they stopped giving all the foreigners houses we would be ok

Live in the city, work as a solicitier, investment banker, lawyer etc. . . . . .   Then move to the country, buy up a farm, to play about on, chop it up and sell it for horse paddocks, then sell of

It won't bother them about not having enough property's as they will just build more. Where I grew up was a marsh with rabbits pheasants and so on . Now they've built tower blocks full of people with names like Adadjo and minski and now my old mum doesn't feel safe walking to the shops of a night ! This has all happened in the last twenty years and I garrantee it'll happen near you !

Oh no it won't, I live in the UK's only coastal national park! :tongue2: You need hard to get planning permission to fart here let lone build a tower block of flats! :laugh:
? lucky you! what should've said then a town near you lol
  • Like 1

ah its no bad up here lol enjoy lads :laugh:

modt immigrants have just left one third world country why would they want to .... Ah no its to easy lol

no on you go mate,if you want to compare shitholes between scotland and england ill debate it lol ive been to oldham lol

modt immigrants have just left one third world country why would they want to .... Ah no its to easy lol

no on you go mate,if you want to compare shitholes between scotland and england ill debate it lol ive been to oldham lol
? lol so I've I FairPlay haha
  • Like 1

Live in the city, work as a solicitier, investment banker, lawyer etc. . . . . .

Then move to the country, buy up a farm, to play about on, chop it up and sell it for horse paddocks, then sell off the old barns for barn conversions. . . . . . and moan until the local town gets a costa coffee, and a marks and spencers. . . . .

I live in the country, and its falling apart because all of the rich tossers from the city want to move out here and play about. . . .

• Like 2

..and setting them up in other areas to 'free up space...':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDJPnzhWOys#at=178

FFS, there's a serious housing shortage all over the country not just in London, now they're paying to shift people on to other areas and increase the pressure on locals in other areas looking to find a home or to move into a more suitable property..

Been happening for ages down my way mate, they have been giving all the spades from Newham and tower hamlets 25% towards their mortgage to move down our way......the crime rate has gone up directly in proportion to the amount of incomers !!!......meanwhile.....I just keep working and paying my own way.

But I feel better that they are being given a head start with my money........!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Like 1

Tell em to stay in fecking London.

In fact. . . . tell all of the city folk to just stay fecking put!

lol city folk can't win can they ! If they try and get rid of the immigrants by sending to the countryside you don't like that , and if they themselves try and get away from the city's yous don't like that either haha. Squeeze over lads its only a small island and you've got to much room lol

well the greedy c**ts shouldn't f****n locate everythin down there then should they, fuckem

keep their own shit we don't want it :nono:

Tell em to stay in fecking London.

In fact. . . . tell all of the city folk to just stay fecking put!

lol city folk can't win can they ! If they try and get rid of the immigrants by sending to the countryside you don't like that , and if they themselves try and get away from the city's yous don't like that either haha. Squeeze over lads its only a small island and you've got to much room lol

well the greedy c**ts shouldn't f****n locate everythin down there then should they, fuckem

keep their own shit we don't want it :nono:

lol I don't think they care what you want !

You are lucky having just been to Oldham I worked sub contracting to the Council in the 70s AND 80s what a firkin eye opener ,an experience I never want to repeat :thumbdown:

• Like 1

i was doing cavity wall down there years ago. what a hell hole. i bitched that much about having to into the c**ts houses.my gaffer moved me to bournemouth.now that was pleasant :yes: i will return there one day. poole, dorset, branscombe, very nice area.