Red Deer

I'm new to this and probably wrong but couldn't a good wolf hound take 1 ?

I'd imagine. . . only if the deer tripped over the wolf hound and broke it's neck. . . .

. Hahaha like I said I'm new to this just a thought, won't b wasting me money on a wolf hound then eh!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red Stags......................piece of piss    

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either

To those that said reds could not be taken with lurchers, well its a pity you did,nt get out more and open your eyes before the silly ban came into force. I am only talking hinds and biggish pricket,s

Posted Images

He seemed that way mate caught a few rabbits and he's the great white hunter loads of them on here

ha , his a day walker the man hunts hares and he conments on things he knows nothin about , I hav nothin to prove I just gave my view

got a ferrett that can take em but gotta be a short slip, real short, and its only a jill,thinking of breeding from her to produce a line of deer taking super Ferrets any one got a Hobb with the same skills must be polecat colourd as looks are important

• Like 1

got a ferrett that can take em but gotta be a short slip, real short, and its only a jill,thinking of breeding from her to produce a line of deer taking super Ferrets any one got a Hobb with the same skills must be polecat colourd as looks are important

:laugh::thumbs: