Name Your Ultimate Set Up.....

Cheers , it is . Put together by the same guys that did the charity gun , and that beast is in a whole differenty class , believe me , ive played with it . ;)

When I got my first gun in 2003 I always liked the look of the Theobens especially the rapid way way out of my price range then ! Have you ever shot an slr98?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

personally, my ideal set up would be a tuned hw80 with a hw98 barrel and a nice custom stock, with a lightstream 4.5-14x44 ffp scope on top.   which is why i'm using that exact rig lol

My TX200 .177 Full length V Mach and UK Neil fettled, with 10 x 44 MTC Viper No more no Less  

this for me a john bowket tuned r10 twink mk2 mtc viper and a pulsar n550 and a bipod oh i already have it

Posted Images

Personally mine is what i have . An MFR in .20 , PhilD sorted 12 inch barrel , Blodnob Shroud , CS800 stock , internals by Nutshot and PhilD ......... what more can you ask for ?

Can you put up a picture?

IMG_5466_zps05bb97de.jpg
ive got an R10and a hw100 but one of these in 20 cal would surely complete my gun set, beautiful piece of kit mate

Chris