Rspca

On the main news today was the RSPCA reporting an increase in cats being shot with air rifles,they also announced that it is illegal to shoot a pigeon or a dove and to report too them any one seen doing so either in there back garden or in a public place,knowing all about the general licences that all us responsible shooters adhere to,I thought his statement was very irresponsible as to inform the not so informed general public that all shooting of such species (excluding the cat) is totally illegal and the any persons seen doing so are to classed as criminals.I think this sort of reporting is very irresponsible and only gives a bad impression to the general public about are sport.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crimanals acting as a charity, no better than are curupt goverment.

Just another way to turn people into Anties All those less informed people who saw that will believe them Wonder if anyone has mentioned this to BASC? Can you put up a link to the report? I thin

What paulus said. they have been doing this to the lads with running dogs for years, the next step will be for them to actually try and see through convictions when no evidence that a crime has ever

On the main news today was the RSPCA reporting an increase in cats being shot with air rifles,they also announced that it is illegal to shoot a pigeon or a dove and to report too them any one seen doing so either in there back garden or in a public place,knowing all about the general licences that all us responsible shooters adhere to,I thought his statement was very irresponsible as to inform the not so informed general public that all shooting of such species (excluding the cat) is totally illegal and the any persons seen doing so are to classed as criminals.I think this sort of reporting is very irresponsible and only gives a bad impression to the general public about are sport.

welcome the world of us lurcher and terrier owners, they have been doing this to us through the media since the hunting ban in 2005. they are out to get all forms of hunting banned make no mistake about that, legalities don't count to them or the BBC when it comes to hunting ,shooting now and next will be fishing

I guess every airgunner who has a garden to shoot in,better get some crops planted just in case.

peas are the best option :laugh: last week the armed response unit and a helicopter were sent to a report a man shooting a pigeon in his back garden :yes:

Just another way to turn people into Anties :yes:

All those less informed people who saw that will believe them :wallbash:

Wonder if anyone has mentioned this to BASC?

Can you put up a link to the report?

I think a "Retraction" and "Sorry I fu|<ed up" are in order :thumbs:

• Like 3

they really make my piss boil sometimes more blanket statements without the full facts . there only a charity who wears uniforms ffs ....they do some good work in cruelty cases but that's where there work should end... they have not right to tar responsible air gunners with a few idot chavs that take pot shots at cats .. me personally I don't shoot anything in my garden other than target but that said nothing is being a problem and I enjoy there presence ..... tossers!

kanny

What paulus said.

they have been doing this to the lads with running dogs for years, the next step will be for them to actually try and see through convictions when no evidence that a crime has ever been found only for it to be thrown out of court as ridiculous.

The public donate to them on the understanding the money will be used to hand rear abandoned kittens etc as per the posters... when instead it goes on funding headline grabbing court cases knowing that there is no chance of a conviction. The sooner the general public see through them and stop donating money for them to push their anti agenda the better.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/43807

• Like 3

They were recently up before the charities commission to answer charges and allegations about their missuse of funds for their own political adjenda.

Thats a petition thats well worth signing, tweeting and sharing :yes: off to do it now :D

• Like 1

They were recently up before the charities commission to answer charges and allegations about their missuse of funds for their own political adjenda.

Thats a petition thats well worth signing, tweeting and sharing :yes: off to do it now :D

That's what is needed mate,

a good review into their ethics, use of funds, the independence implications of having LACS members embedded at a very high level into their organisation etc etc would be a very good start. Hard to initiate mind you with all the support they have from the likes of the BBC

• Like 1