sickening

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a minute here! How do you/they know it was two polish guys? If thats a definite then someone must have seen them do it - and that person (or persons) would surely have done something about it?

Crow

it was on a rough house council estate,they were seen and they are known

[it was on a rough house council estate,they were seen and they are known

So that's alright then is it ?

I don't think much of the " rough house council estate people" if they are prepared to let some dirty foreign c*nts live there and get away with this, nor of the bloke who's dog it was if he ain't prepared to do something about it.

I don't think much of the " rough house council estate people" if they are prepared to let some dirty foreign c*nts live there and get away with this, nor of the bloke who's dog it was if he ain't prepared to do something about it.

dont be a pratt did i say it was alright,i dont know why whoever saw it didnt jump in there could be a lot of reasons.

I'd like to beat those c*nts with a lump of wood. On the subject of doing anything about it, you have to be so carefull with these bloody poles, I mean a group of you could give them a kicking, only for one of them to come back, knife somebody and then f**k off back home and vanish without a trace. No offence to polish people, i'm sure most of them are hard working and stay out of trouble, but I was in Cardiff about a month ago, while there was a motorcross event on and for the amount of polish folk there, you'd think you was in poland. The whole city was awash with red and white flags, and as you walked about, you didn't hear hardly any english spoken (or Welsh!). What I'm getting at here, is that they are here in numbers, and they stick together.

Edited by maltenby

firstly no needless suffering should come to any animal, yes i hunt but i always try to achieve a clean humane kill,

so these lad's should be made aware that it's not on..... in no uncertain terms.......... A letter through the door telling them get the f...k out of the estate should be the first measure...........

if they work intergrate etc. keep themselves to themselves fine if not a broken leg or two would be better than any letter........................just my humble opinion....................SCUM.

Guest foxtrack

I'd like to beat those c*nts with a lump of wood. On the subject of doing anything about it, you have to be so carefull with these bloody poles, I mean a group of you could give them a kicking, only for one of them to come back, knife somebody and then f**k off back home and vanish without a trace. No offence to polish people, i'm sure most of them are hard working and stay out of trouble, but I was in Cardiff about a month ago, while there was a motorcross event on and for the amount of polish folk there, you'd think you was in poland. The whole city was awash with red and white flags, and as you walked about, you didn't hear hardly any english spoken (or Welsh!). What I'm getting at here, is that they are here in numbers, and they stick together.

[/quote

one thing you can say about cardiff, is we've got one hell of a rugby field.

i also hear that there are no events there some week ends,

so what about public stoneings then on sundays.

you could buy a bag of peables at say a fiver on the gate,

put some of the scum in the country on the pitch and have a free for all with our stones.

sounds fun to me,

and i bet the stadium would be sold out ,it may sound a bit had to some but life's a bum isent it

Well said the days when neighbours stuck together & sorted trouble out themselves are long gone

Guest foxtrack

Well said the days when neighbours stuck together & sorted trouble out themselves are long gone

your right kay.

street partys bonfire partys ?

it aint like it used to be is it no respect no more.

no villeage police man no comuinity centers no nothing these days.

you seen the tv about the slums in america ?well its going to be the same here to .

and i'll tell you why to many none british in this country.

send them all home :yes:

Guest foxtrack
:hmm: Hang on a minute. Just one question ~ probably a 'stupid' one, but; Where's the Arsepca's involvement in all this then ....? :whistling:

arsepca's

what does that mean

we dont all talk shakspear like you ditch.

most off us are thick mate :clapper::clapper: