• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pint English breakfast Steak pub meal   i see your going for a bit of culture

I,ll never understand why people get on a plane to a hot climate with friends and loved ones............................................only to recreate all the squalor they,ve gone to get away from !

Like i say recreate the squalor you live in ..................I love getting into the culture of a place i dont want to be eating fried breakfasts in English pubs surrounded by scatty English birds i

Good exchange rate is around 1.15 at the mo,,,, your best getting it online,, and having it delivered,,

So 2000 quid will be around 2300 euro,,,, now remember if you get an exchange rate of just 1 point less,, that will be 10 pound in every thousand,,, so getting as much as poss,, is defiantly worth it,, 1 point less, than 1.15 and you would be 20 quid worse off.

What?? Have you been on the funny fags again,Tomo??

Why?

NO DOGS/NO IRISH,was the sign outside the first pub that we met.

Very wellcoming ,lol :blink:

There used to be signs like that in London back in the 70,s,,, except they had no blacks , no dogs an no Irish

Going for 11 night. Self catering. Theres me and the mrs two teenagers and a babby.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the price of stuff over their

Ie.

A pint

English breakfast

Steak pub meal

You get the idea :laugh:

Basically will £2000 do us? Havent a clue what that will be convrrted to euros .

Wher are you staying cos there are some shite hotels

Yep always worth checking out trip adviser on hotels,,,, not just if there piss poor,, but how safe they are,,, both for young kids and thefts,,, some hotels are terrible for being broke in

Yep always worth checking out trip adviser on hotels,,,, not just if there piss poor,, but how safe they are,,, both for young kids and thefts,,, some hotels are terrible for being broke in

The ones at the back near the market :thumbs:

I,ll never understand why people get on a plane to a hot climate with friends and loved ones............................................only to recreate all the squalor they,ve gone to get away from !.......Why not just go somewhere nice.

• Like 3

I,ll never understand why people get on a plane to a hot climate with friends and loved ones............................................only to recreate all the squalor they,ve gone to get away from !.......Why not just go somewhere nice.

. Eh. You ended up in yeh mates shack in greese some were. Lol lol

. Eh. You ended up in yeh mates shack in greese some were. Lol lol

Like i say recreate the squalor you live in :D ..................I love getting into the culture of a place i dont want to be eating fried breakfasts in English pubs surrounded by scatty English birds i can do that at home.....................anyway im going back over their next month :laugh:

• Like 3

That will be seriously hot out there next month gnash , take yer sun hat ..!icon_redface.gif

Going over there to look at buying a little gaff so best get used to it :D ......its only 41 at the moment so no SWEAT :huh:

not long been back from kefalos --kunts had me bailing hay on the hottest day .... :D

Edited by the_stig