Buck Had Haircut .!

Give Buck trim, stripped his winter coat the other day, still big bugger lol , looks ok more like a lurcher, and not like a timber wolf :laugh: (.Big bald beautiful) =jamie came for a walk with me today, was to hot really but we found pleny of pools for my dogs. He liked Bryn as i knew he would, as most that have met him have, He liked Buck,but he was to big for him, and would be for most lads lol. Buck coming on great ,easy to train, good with sheep, nice temp loves people+ dogs. Had dozen rabbits in the lamp last season,so not to bad, but they were bred for big+ small stuff, happy so far. :thumbs: jamie putting pics up for me.!having probs with feckin photobucket

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray...the thing you have to remember mate is that this dog only has to please you...no one else matters....   If he pleases you...it's job done....

if theres one thing ive learnt about dogs and thats dont judge them by there looks.   ive seen some right mongrel looking things out in the field perform well, on the other hand ive seen the raciest

FFS the pups 10 and a half month old......... Ray he looks well not being funny here but what more do you want from a saplin?   He's comeing along fine?, Stockbroke fine? Had his mouth around a few

Nice strong mutt what he weighing in at now looks very big boned. If he's got the gutts he should take some stoping. Bet he has a large stride how he finding the rabbits. Suppose in time he'l have the brain to read the rabbit, I like the cross think you could have a handy animal him over a whip/grey bit more pace but hopefully keep the stamina and guts. Nice mutt tho

Nice strong mutt what he weighing in at now looks very big boned. If he's got the gutts he should take some stoping. Bet he has a large stride how he finding the rabbits. Suppose in time he'l have the brain to read the rabbit, I like the cross think you could have a handy animal him over a whip/grey bit more pace but hopefully keep the stamina and guts. Nice mutt tho

yeh if he as the heart to match his size, he should pull anything down, this x 1x gsd x greys were bred as big deer dogs + fox dogs and few rabbits in the 60- 80s, and there still been bred today.He is 27in and 80lb i think lol, to big to weigh now lol. As said he had few rabbits, and there supposed to have great stamina run all night long,early days yet :thumbs:

Mad dogs and English men....

But worth the ride for nice company and a smashing breakfast.

same here jamie, really had nice day mate, you sound lad, glad you enjoyed your self, and the mrs didnt poison you lol.Not bad drive mate was for you, next time hope its bit more cooler for a mooch

Sounds a nice mooch BUT fck that in this weather. Was out early and back in and settled for the raceing and was still hot this morning...!!

He's certainly maturing into a fcken lump Ray. But think when he's lost summer/puppy fat he shape up that bit more than he is now as he's nothing but a lump lol maybe you could run him a bit lighter come stubble?

Certainly hope he does the bussness for you this season matey :thumbs:

that dog could be used to hunt men :laugh: big powerfull dog, how old is he now??

you right mate, he would pull full grown man down no prob, he pulled Tomo over :laugh:

he is 10 1/2 months old still just a big soft pup, got to loose some puppy fat yet :thumbs: