Any one still got one lol am still using my old pro sport been in a shop to day and I just don't like the look of the pre charged had a rapid 7 years ago but I thort it was uglier than the mothering law started off with a old bsa airsporter hw fecking heavy 80 any one the same or is it just me lol atb

Mothering Law? HW fecking heavy 80? :laugh: Must be you old lad. HW80 is oner of the lightest rifles I've ever had! Honestly, it weighs next to nothing. But then I'm not exactly built like a noodle-armed pipe cleaner :laugh::tongue2:

Spring rifles rock!

• Like 2

80s aint heavy for whiskey swilling porridge munching Jocks like me :tongue2::thumbs:

We strap 2 97ks to our chest too just incase there's 3 rabbits so we can drop them before they know whats hit their mates. :boogy::yes::D:laugh:

Regards

Jock Rambo Dog :thumbs:

• Like 1

How weedy are some folks?? :laugh:

My fourteen year old boy manages fine with my 90 and that tips in at a bit more than an 80 and I don't mean for a few shots, that's carrying the thing around all day. My eleven year old can cope with the weight but he's not quite strong enough to cock it yet.

I'm not having a go but it seems like some folks need to work on their technique where gun handleing's concerened.

• Like 1

Weedy as f**k Andy!

I'm convinced the issue of the weight of an HW80 has become an urban myth of shooting. :hmm: People will make references to the weight of an HW80 putting them off buying one without actually picking one up and putting it to their shoulder. It's something they've read or heard of. Facking wimp poofs! How the f**k would they cope with shooting the same military weapons they love playing with on 'Call Of Duty; Pansies Attack!' :huh::tongue2:

If you can't handle the weight of an HW80, you have no business taking-up shooting live animals for sport.

• Like 1

Well, I AM fully noodle armed and I have no problems carrying a pro sport or 80 around! I hate the lightness of any other non hw/aa springers, they just don't have the right hefty feel to them. I find it very difficult to not take the 80/98 out at every opportunity even though it now weighs a stone after all the car filler etc...

• Like 2