Fat People

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right on genetics, my wife fat so were all her family, we got married 30 years ago when she was 10st, stayed like that for 5 years, had my son (26) and never gone back hell of alot heavier .

It's worse when women "let themselves go". My mrs was 8st exactly when I met her 25 years ago. Now she's 8 1/2 stone. It's the start of a slippery slope. God knows what she'll weigh in another 25 year

i was at the cinema last year in Scarborough on our holidays and we went to go and watch pirates of the carabian, anyway a group of about 6 lasses dressed as pirates came through the door, only one of

It's easy to slip into fat made lol .... After spending 30 odd years training and keeping fit when I left the army I decided to chill out ease back on all that nonsense ... Well fukc me the weight soon piles on ... Mind you up until two weeks ago I was drinking a bottle of wine a night and two on the weekends and a few pints of cider a night and a good Sunday session ... I have stopped the midweek drinking now and have shed 3/4 of a stone just by doing that alone ... I need to be at peak fitness for the fishing comp so that I can haul in my full keep net :D ..............

Think that's different socks when you've been training like f**k then stop. Can mind seeing the big breakfast show (remember that) they had an army guy on, he said you can eat what you like as long as you exercise. Look at the ex boxers who piled it on. Tyson, prince nazeem, Gnasher, Stan :laugh:

genetics play a part but if your a fat kunt don't eat so much and exercise more simple.

there's a guy down my way that looks pregnant he's even got the waddle :laugh: it always makes me laugh .

your right on genetics, my wife fat so were all her family, we got married 30 years ago when she was 10st, stayed like that for 5 years, had my son (26) and never gone back hell of alot heavier . What i will say being honest as i can she (wife) only eats the same food as me in a day (i main meal), no junk food .Now in genetics my parents were slim , infact as i am getting older i am loosing weight, just like my mom+ dad did .Ive fell out with her over the years about, 10 years ago was going to call it a day. what alot have said is true dont eat so much and exercise, but when they get so big (walking, or going to the jim ) gets very hard for them. Iam not very well at the moment, having taken pain killers since 1980 for a bad back , left with a very sensitve gut, and iam not eating much as i used to.My wife only have same size meals , so ive dropped weight 1st , she just stays the same fat .Its i think 50% genetics, 50% food and none exercise .And i always drop weight in the winter with lamping 3-4 hours walking , and having had my pup Buck 1x gsd x grey iam doing 2-3 hours walks every day with him+ Bryn till i start lamping sep,( if i dont pack it all up the lurcher game).Iam like most i dont like to see fat person, but its not as black+white as we all think being over weight . :yes::yes:

• Like 6

Whens this slly fkn fishing competition ? I want to go and hear more of these witty fat jokes .

:laugh: I swear to f**k your a dick, pmsl at you ya nutter :D

Stewie said I can be in his gang and we are gonna be the cool kids

genetics play a part but if your a fat kunt don't eat so much and exercise more simple.

there's a guy down my way that looks pregnant he's even got the waddle :laugh: it always makes me laugh .

your right on genetics, my wife fat so were all her family, we got married 30 years ago when she was 10st, stayed like that for 5 years, had my son (26) and never gone back hell of alot heavier . What i will say being honest as i can she (wife) only eats the same food as me in a day (i main meal), no junk food .Now in genetics my parents were slim , infact as i am getting older i am loosing weight, just like my mom+ dad did .Ive fell out with her over the years about, 10 years ago was going to call it a day. what alot have said is true dont eat so much and exercise, but when they get so big (walking, or going to the jim ) gets very hard for them. Iam not very well at the moment, having taken pain killers since 1980 for a bad back , left with a very sensitve gut, and iam not eating much as i used to.My wife only have same size meals , so ive dropped weight 1st , she just stays the same fat .Its i think 50% genetics, 50% food and none exercise .And i always drop weight in the winter with lamping 3-4 hours walking , and having had my pup Buck 1x gsd x grey iam doing 2-3 hours walks every day with him+ Bryn till i start lamping sep,( if i dont pack it all up the lurcher game).Iam like most i dont like to see fat person, but its not as black+white as we all think being over weight . :yes::yes:

It's time like this I wish I never made the thread lol. Ok bird, you say your wife eats the same as you. We all know woman carry water etc and birth doesn't help. But, you mention and I know you do, you go out walking the dogs a lot etc, you both eat the same. Does your wife do any where near the exercise you've done? I think when you exercise a lot your metabolism builds up so you burn it quicker. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination lol.

Whens this slly fkn fishing competition ? I want to go and hear more of these witty fat jokes .

being bullied for having a silly accent by all them scouse kids really got to you didnt it mate......... :D

Good idea, stewies wearing a tartan mini skirt, you can wear your flowery dress you wear to get into the buttercup character :thumbs:

being bullied for having a silly accent by all them scouse kids really got to you didnt it mate......... :D

Yep ,and every time one of these piss taking scottich twats , use a word like , tatties , mind , ken etc it brings all the pain back

• Like 1

:thumbs::yes::D

• Like 1

It's time like this I wish I never made the thread lol. Ok bird, you say your wife eats the same as you. We all know woman carry water etc and birth doesn't help. But, you mention and I know you do, you go out walking the dogs a lot etc, you both eat the same. Does your wife do any where near the exercise you've done? I think when you exercise a lot your metabolism builds up so you burn it quicker. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination lol.

spot on that mate, (no) she does feck all regards exercise, where as me do 2 hours walking every day, and when lamping sweat be knackers off , as we know on foot rough ground,ditches,gates+fences, you burn lot energy up, and if you carrying some heavy game lol .You are right mate, she would loose weight if she just did a 1/4 of wat id do summer+ winter.But its her life ,and iam sick of feckin telling her, unless i go 1st die (60) she wont make old bones FACT .

Aye don't mind a big bird they always seem more grateful and not as up tight as skinny birds... :icon_redface:

Fat birds never ask "dose my bum look big in this ??" they know they are fat and accept it :laugh:

I do think people need more education on healthy eating from school age...

These cash diets are no good, people need to change there lifestyle..

I am not fat but according to a BMI I am classed (just) over weight.. Its a load of bollocks.

Can check your BMI on here.... http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

Actually loads of helpful information on here if anyone's attempting to loose a few pounds or have any other health issues..

spot on that mate, (no) she does feck all regards exercise, where as me do 2 hours walking every day, and when lamping sweat be knackers off , as we know on foot rough ground,ditches,gates+fences, you burn lot energy up, and if you carrying some heavy game lol .You are right mate, she would loose weight if she just did a 1/4 of wat id do summer+ winter.But its her life ,and iam sick of feckin telling her, unless i go 1st die (60) she wont make old bones FACT .

Sad but true that mate. That's the problem when couples eat the same cooked meals and one is more active than the other. What she should do is make the meals then leave a third of it for the dog or a portion of it, She will soon lose some weight.

Sad but true that mate. That's the problem when couples eat the same cooked meals and one is more active than the other. What she should do is make the meals then leave a third of it for the dog or a portion of it, She will soon lose some weight.

I mean a third off her plate not the whole cooking before you start sweating :laugh:

• Like 1

Aye don't mind a big bird they always seem more grateful and not as up tight as skinny birds... :icon_redface:

Fat birds never ask "dose my bum look big in this ??" they know they are fat and accept it :laugh:

I do think people need more education on healthy eating from school age...

These cash diets are no good, people need to change there lifestyle..

I am not fat but according to a BMI I am classed (just) over weight.. Its a load of bollocks.

Can check your BMI on here.... http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

Actually loads of helpful information on here if anyone's attempting to loose a few pounds or have any other health issues..

That BMI stuff is a bit hit and miss. I'm right at the top end of healthy with a BMI of over 24 but it reckons that I'd still be healthy at 8 stone 13! I'd be on deaths door at that weight!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1