Live On Camera...

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure.. :thumbs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaM4bbPRP8

Once upon a time.... :laugh::laugh:

Well the story goes.. I see this pigeon every day for the last 2 weeks, sh*tting allover the tractors on the farm, farmer asks me to get it sorted. for one reason or another its had to always wait.. until today.

went down to the wood to zero the panorama 4-12x50 on the Vmach HW97KT, after an indecisive week of which scope was the right one for my beloved KaTie.. :huh:

7 shots 35 yards , could have been better but I wasn't really on form :blink: Edited to add.. there was a not strong, but blustery wind blowing the pellets everywhere, hence the size of the group.. still coverable by 2p coin tho :yes:

20130629_174715_zpsd510960e.jpg

then its off to the farmyard before making my way home to see if the farmers little 'friend' was there, and it was.

When I spotted him/her I lazed it at 45 yards then started recording :boogy: .. a quick decision to take a rested 35 yard shot from a small wall, or risk spooking the bird in trying to get closer, was the responsible decision .. rather than chancing a 45 yard wounding ..

crept a bit closer, the bird watching me, as if to say "what you try'na do" I could see she/he was on edge.. I took my time, got comfortable, after lazeing the target at 35 yards, bang on zero! :thumbs:

the RWS superdome struck true with clinical accuracy right on the money, just as I intended. :toast:

perfect shot placement, im sure the farmer will be happy now.. might even show him the video :tongue2:

20130629_193921_zps64add8bf.jpg

20130629_193845_zps24cee859.jpg

1 shot SKoT productions. copyright 2013 :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for reading/ viewing you guys hope you enjoyed. don't have these fancy cameras but if you put YouTube on full screen on a laptop you should just about see the bird all way through the vid.

Cheers, SKoT

edit to add this rifle with this pellet is doing 8.59-8.99 FPE

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale
  • Like 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaM4bbPRP8   Once upon a time....   Well the story goes.. I see this pigeon every day for the last 2 weeks, sh*t

hi one shot skott you said you took 7 shots at this target so 4 of them must of went through the same hole           and at 35 yards,i would say that is very good i think you dont give

well done mate

Nice shooting and great write up Scott.

Ive thumbed your clip on YT.

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

im after a starring role in VHTV.. :tongue2: have I got what it takes??! :laugh::laugh:

Sadly with your shaky camera skills. No.

Good shot though.

Atb

Nice shooting and great write up Scott.

Ive thumbed your clip on YT.

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

im after a starring role in VHTV.. :tongue2: have I got what it takes??! :laugh::laugh:

Sadly with your shaky camera skills. No.

Good shot though.

Atb

Haha no worries then lol. :D

and cheers, was quite an easy shot, rested and bang on zero range.. :yes:

I cant 'like' your posts moxy?? im guessing that's because your a moderator :hmm: