Ginger French Saluki Greyhounds

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True but he was a likable old rogue and one of the many colorful characters of the doggin game. Had a saluki stud called luke back in the day that sired a few, a lad i used to know had one out of it.

He was a character old len and could certainly spin a yarn were a dog sale was concerned

he used 2 own and run 2 very good dogs swoop and ace i bought a big black pup off len when i was a lad he was adecent dog not match matieral but could kill hares everyone knew len was not a et and loa

one of the best lurchermen this land has seen was old len

I find that very hard to believe, I bought a pup off him 15 years ago. Was 12 weeks old and had to take it back as it had no human contact at all. She hid anywhere she could to get away from folk. Dog dealer pure and simple

I find that very hard to believe, I bought a pup off him 15 years ago. Was 12 weeks old and had to take it back as it had no human contact at all. She hid anywhere she could to get away from folk. Dog dealer pure and simpl

that aint the first time i heard that i got told he used to have up 2 a 100 dogs at a time, no man could run that many in a life time lol,

I find that very hard to believe, I bought a pup off him 15 years ago. Was 12 weeks old and had to take it back as it had no human contact at all. She hid anywhere she could to get away from folk. Dog dealer pure and simpl

that aint the first time i heard that i got told he used to have up 2 a 100 dogs at a time, no man could run that many in a life time lol,

He was a character old len and could certainly spin a yarn were a dog sale was concerned :laugh:

• Like 3

No different that Ken Gould back in the day... Len could sell you the dog of all your 'Plummer dreams'....

Bull crosses, or his first love, Coursing.... he knew what sold and filled a gap. :yes:

Bought React Fraggle the Cup winner and bred many a coursing mutt from it... Not a bad mutt to have in your dog, lets be honest!! Not saying the match men of the day were running his gear but if you wanted a dog to kill hares, Len's dogs did the job... an don't forget (Terrrminatorrrr Boy...!!)

Same with his vet supplies too... Yer, he was a dealer BUT more so a character.... Feck me, who else would buy a Waterloo cup winner an breed lurchers from it... Ya gotta love 'ol Len, he always thought big...!!

I'm 46 now and Len is a name from my youth, always had time to talk (an talk he could!!)... Nice bloke, didn't deserve what happened to him, hope the old boy see's out the remainder of his years in peaceful happiness... :yes:

Oh yer... His son was in the SAS too.... ;)