• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morrissons, meats much better

AK47

Your kids or anyone's kids?

Local - Mummy does it

Big shop - No idea.....Jeeves just goes and gets it.

Morrisons salad bar for Sunday lunch ;)

:D

Our shopping has just been delivered just now :laugh: Asda price ;)

Sorry I come from a background were we don't think paedophilia is funny. Your "humour" is wasted on me.

Were you a favourite nephew by any chance?

what a very odd person you are.

You are right, I will leave normal people like you to make normal threads about how normal it is to like other normal people you just met on the internet :victory::laugh:

Was your uncle a ventriloquist?

Sorry I come from a background were we don't think paedophilia is funny. Your "humour" is wasted on me.

You are right, I will leave normal people like you to make normal threads about how normal it is to like other normal people you just met on the internet :victory::laugh:

I think your dad was when he use to make lab-tastic go in his pocket to stroke the poorly rabbit with no ears.

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1

Local.....Co-op

Big Shop......Sainsburys.

anti supporters pal :thumbs:

I know i seen that thread.......thing is theres that or the paki here with nothing else so i'm kinda snookered. I'm not driving away to the next village for a few bits and pieces. It'll not stop me shooting vermin anytime soon mate........ ;)

Local.....Co-op

I know i seen that thread.......thing is theres that or the paki here with nothing else so i'm kinda snookered. I'm not driving away to the next village for a few bits and pieces. It'll not stop me shooting vermin anytime soon mate........ ;)

what gun you got

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

• Like 3

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

replica?

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

:laugh:

I think your dad was when he use to make lab-tastic go in his pocket to stroke the poorly rabbit with no ears.

Makes no sense but :laugh:

No idea where my dad used to find so many poorly bunnies thinking about it, he must have gone for long walks after a few drinks because that's when he would walk in with one needing mouth to mouth or comforting. Obviously the lights were off in case it got scared, he really cared bless him he got so upset when one of them kept hiding and I couldn't make it spit out the poison...not like your weird uncle who put his hand up your arse and told you stop talking (save).

• Like 1

Makes no sense but :laugh:

No idea where my dad used to find so many poorly bunnies thinking about it, he must have gone for long walks after a few drinks because that's when he would walk in with one needing mouth to mouth or comforting. Obviously the lights were off in case it got scared, he really cared bless him he got so upset when one of them kept hiding and I couldn't make it spit out the poison...not like your weird uncle who put his hand up your arse and told you stop talking (save).

:laugh::laugh:

I like it :thumbs:

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

replica?

No the real deal..................not so good on the deer ive found.

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

replica?

some hunter if you need an ak47 to shoot a f****n deer. :blink:

Local.....Co-op

what gun you got

AK47

replica?

some hunter if you need an ak47 to shoot a f****n deer. :blink:

It was going cheap... :thumbs:

• Like 2