Miles Johannesburg's Fantasy Life And Lies Exposed

I was one of the "taken in by him". I have always made my own choices in who I like and who I don't, and I must say now that when I got into this hobby I used to read his "diary" from the woods. Unknown to me the fact that he had not got any permission to live there, what I took for a man trying to turn back time and live and feed his family off the land he was in fact a squatter. Alright he had a way of trying to belittle others with big words which was above me and I was taken in by his lies, often thinking and even talking to my wife about "this young man trying to live off the land and bringing up his family". Even up to the time he was evicted I was still taken in. Hearing that Mike and his family including his youngsters was being evicted around Christmas and saying to my wife and my adult children that I could not and would not know how I would cope. Some members know that I can not work at the moment and money is extremely tight, but hearing Mikes dilemma I just knew that I had to try and help anyway I could. I thought I can at least know that him, his wife and children have a Christmas meal so I bought with what little money I had a large Christmas turkey.

What a dumb idiot am I? Sign your name here if you think i'm a dim-whit.

Never had any dealings with him, but that doesn't make you an idiot. It proves how conniving he was. What you did was a credit to you and your family. Well done mate. :thumbs:

• Like 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your actions where of a that of a true gent, l hope miles forever hangs his head in shame for betraying such a kind and selfless gesture.

I met miles for the first time in feb 2012 and I considered him a mate. I only lived several miles away and we soon became shooting partners on land we had permission.   I shared some really fun an

Hi lads,   Not the thing that i would normally do, but this thing as got me a bit riled and this man needs exposing for the trouble causing bull shitter he is.   Its no big secret that Mike, Miles

I was one of the "taken in by him". I have always made my own choices in who I like and who I don't, and I must say now that when I got into this hobby I used to read his "diary" from the woods. Unknown to me the fact that he had not got any permission to live there, what I took for a man trying to turn back time and live and feed his family off the land he was in fact a squatter. Alright he had a way of trying to belittle others with big words which was above me and I was taken in by his lies, often thinking and even talking to my wife about "this young man trying to live off the land and bringing up his family". Even up to the time he was evicted I was still taken in. Hearing that Mike and his family including his youngsters was being evicted around Christmas and saying to my wife and my adult children that I could not and would not know how I would cope. Some members know that I can not work at the moment and money is extremely tight, but hearing Mikes dilemma I just knew that I had to try and help anyway I could. I thought I can at least know that him, his wife and children have a Christmas meal so I bought with what little money I had a large Christmas turkey.

we all make decisions based upon what we believe to be fact. If you believed those facts, and acted the way you did, it only goes to prove that you are not a dim-wit, just a decent bloke. I wouldn't take it personally. Live by your standards, not hsi :thumbs:

• Like 3

Your actions where of a that of a true gent, l hope miles forever hangs his head in shame for betraying such a kind and selfless gesture.

• Like 10

When he first joined he posted on every forum i am on about his " Hunters bollox" it appeared from nowhere . I made a point of asking him who he was , and whats he out for . He gave the kind of reply you'd expect from him , so i never got involved . Then he started with his videos , the piss takes of Si and the midget , which i thought at the time were very arrogant , and too much for domeone who did'nt know them that well . Low and behold , months later everyone thinks he's a c**t . Jumped up little prick.

• Like 3

When he first joined he posted on every forum i am on about his " Hunters bollox" it appeared from nowhere . I made a point of asking him who he was , and whats he out for . He gave the kind of reply you'd expect from him , so i never got involved . Then he started with his videos , the piss takes of Si and the midget , which i thought at the time were very arrogant , and too much for domeone who did'nt know them that well . Low and behold , months later everyone thinks he's a c**t . Jumped up little prick.

:laugh: that's so funny. Brilliant Craig :D .

Sorry Davy :whistling::tongue2: .

• Like 2

Si iv all ways held you in the highest regards and what he has said about you will not mater or even be believed by the lads on here or those that know you personally you like davy t63 and pianoman have helped a lot of lads on this forum and others apart from lads that are not on eny forums i have not met you or davy or pianoman some thing i hope to resolve in the near future YOU WILL ALL WAYS HAVE THE RESPECT OF ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM FOR THE HELP AND KINDNESS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ALL OF US let him spread his lie,s it will just be a wast of breath you are a top man and a top class air gunner as your vids have proved atvbmac

The man was a user and a bell end, :yes: he was banned twice once by Malt and then again by me under his new user name, given neither me or Malt have little or no input in this section then it would be logical to assume he was banned for reasons outside of this section, whatever he says on any other forums, :thumbs:

Just shows you're a good person.

• Like 2

I think if you are a generous person, which plainly you are... then you must accept that every now and again you will be taken in by someone who doesn't deserve your kindness. Ignore it! Because if one out of ten is like that... the other nine will have known what you did and benefitted from your generosity.

• Like 4