Terriers For Bushing

There very nice me pal years ago was working in Irelandand [BANNED TEXT] he came home he bought a pup back with him it was a airedale x gh everyone took the piss out of him until it was 18 month it made a good bunny Fox and deer basher and never let him down a good dog indeed he got it off a Old guy who told him the airdale sire to the pups was 100% and we found out how good the pup was very quick ;-) the old guy said he had used airdales all his life and there was none better that was 30-ish year ago.... Me pal never used that dog for breeding shame really was a great dog

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been around a lot of cover dogs over the years. . . and seen some out standing examples, which have included terriers or various types, spaniels, and numerous different cross bred combinations.

Best bushing dog i ever owned the little russell 22 yrs ago.  

In Northern Ireland here I am using two Airedale bitches and a redline male. Great dogs. They can work confidently for hours away from me, have good recall and the bitch on the left can dispatch fox

Posted Images