One bit of advise Noone else has said?! Just keep the women happy and don't go flauting something on the Internet your unsure about (I'm not saying you are) but this type of trip out wouldn't get a write up when I got home

Atb

What no write up or close up photos of dead Parakeets.............. :laugh:

Would be a good write up "got to the permission checked zero knocke afew out the tree they flew off came back finished them off" https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=320&bih=416&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=ji_CUZuWLsWo0AWu64GoBw&q=dead+parakeet&oq=dead+parakeet&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0j0i5j0i24l2.14376.22414.0.22813.14.12.2.0.0.1.195.1517.0j12.12.0...0.0...1c.1.17.mobile-gws-serp.hWy14VZSC0M

Mine was the 34th row down 2nd in from the left ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Those poor little birdies. :cray:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT, just one cotton picking moment Ladie's   Hold your twennytwoo's n onesenenty sevens!   THINK Before you line up that crosshair and press the fecking trigger   "Ring Neck" Parrakeets are

One bit of advise Noone else has said?! Just keep the women happy and don't go flauting something on the Internet your unsure about (I'm not saying you are) but this type of trip out wouldn't get a wr

That's fair enough if you explain to them it's illegal or out of your control. I haven't read up on it all I just made the point I personally wouldn't put it on here after with pictures like the other

One bit of advise Noone else has said?! Just keep the women happy and don't go flauting something on the Internet your unsure about (I'm not saying you are) but this type of trip out wouldn't get a write up when I got home

Atb

to be honest mate happy or not i have no intention of doing anything illegal with regards to shooting not worth it, hence the OP :thumbs: ATB Aaron

• Like 2

Atb

to be honest mate happy or not i have no intention of doing anything illegal with regards to shooting not worth it, hence the OP :thumbs: ATB Aaron

That's fair enough if you explain to them it's illegal or out of your control. I haven't read up on it all I just made the point I personally wouldn't put it on here after with pictures like the other guys were saying. As soon as any clueless anti see that there will be an uproar about airgunners shooting cute little birds.

Probably did the right thing in asking first even tho you didn't really get a straight answer? What I'm saying what people don't know/see won't hurt them. Unles you have a local bird watching group in the area them you would be f^cked

Atb bud

• Like 3

Best bet probably to call SACS or BASC and ask 1 of their guys ;-)

But definitely not the RSPCA or RSPB ! :thumbs:

Might aswel go ask the rspca for a dog to go coursing with while your there lmao :p

.....and a torn faced terrier for the fox that shytin in the garden ;-)

• Like 1

Best bet probably to call SACS or BASC and ask 1 of their guys ;-)

But definitely not the RSPCA or RSPB ! :thumbs:

Might aswel go ask the rspca for a dog to go coursing with while your there lmao :p

.....and a torn faced terrier for the fox that shytin in the garden ;-)

......Not the poor little fox, just put some pepper down that will help ! :laugh:

i watched parakeets in a london park a while ago...theyre like a peragrin falcon when they dart off, then they sort of tuck out of vision in mid air to land..sharp eyes jobby.

people were warned like 30 year ago...and wouldnt listen as usual.

Edited by ghillies

Monk parakeets.....http://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&biw=1920&bih=943&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Myiopsitta+monachus&oq=Myiopsitta+monachus&gs_l=img.12..0l2.119872.119872.0.121101.1.1.0.0.0.0.61.61.1.1.0...0.0...1c.2.17.img.MeT5nXkN1q0

And Ring necked parakeets http://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&biw=1920&bih=943&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Psittacula+krameri&oq=Psittacula+krameri&gs_l=img.12..0l2j0i24l3.23039.23039.0.24399.1.1.0.0.0.0.92.92.1.1.0...0.0...1c.2.17.img.m5G01ojtieo

are on the general licence for 2013.

And you can use the general licence to prevent damage to growing timber!

Ring necked are the common ones that make a racket even when flying all by themselves. They are a complete nightmare to see in trees if they keep still as they happen to be leaf coloured! There downfall is they can't seem to shut up!