What Dogs

your right captain if any mans dog runs well regardless who they are they deserve credit, and to be fair you 1 of the fairest lads on here when it comes to dogs, but to be fair its not just speedie on here thats sees what he wants to see, there is a few on here that only praise there own dogs and there friends dogs or dogs thats got there breeding in them now if thats no being biased what is?? not meaning you captain of course but its common on here...now that my rant is over lol i also think yourself and speedie should shake hands and clean the s

late life 2 short to be rowing over dogs pal :thumbs:

well on that note bm everyone has the right to there taughts and if a man has good dogs or good breeding he or she is intitled to there oppion

just remember if its just serious talk and no crack wouldent it be very boreing site

very true paddy its all a bit of sport and craic :thumbs: atb

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Will speedie is know all over Ireland for slating people's dogs so I suppose it's not only me that's just the way he is,I really think he can only see his own dogs running at what he has on the end of the lead,I hunted with him for 3 seasons to be honest I can't remember him saying once to any man your dog done well he ran good,now I don't know but if I see another mans dog running good I would be the first to shake his hand and admit it that's what it's all about is nt it,they only time I ever heard speedie say something good about a dog was if he bred the dog himself,but look I had a 3 month old pup the young red botch I had he ran that bitch down to ground one day I was at the beach she had a small bit of mange on her back he was calling her a Mexican mouse hound she won't be fit to turn a hare legs f****d with rickets,I had a pup he bred of same dog same age and he was going to be a great one he wanted me to call him ned FFs,his young pup lady would run all over my pup pick up and throw out of way and kill hare all this shite,well if he was telling truth it be something I sold that red butch for very good money last season and she ran very well,HOUNDDOG THIS JUST SOME OF THINGS WHY I LIKE TO RUN HIM.

well capt im pleased you got that of your chest imsure it makes u feel better but surley now that,s the end of all the bitterness it make,s the 2 of you,s look a little bit foolish.

• Like 1

it would have been better if we could have had a happy ending maybe a photo of the 2 of em shaking hand,s. :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: it might happen on the next irish longdog topic. :whistling::whistling:

Go back trough my posts and put one on here where I said his dogs were no good or jacked or anything bad about his dogs :hmm::hmm::hmm: ??????????????????? :icon_eek::D

speedie I never read or heard you bad mouth any man,s dog,s on here but I read a few page,s were your dog,s got a wee bitta stick but I think some of it is jeasouly because you are a very educated lurcher man and maybe some people seam threathened by your knowledge of the coursing game. :D:D:thumbs:

speedie I never read or heard you bad mouth any man,s dog,s on here but I read a few page,s were your dog,s got a wee bitta stick but I think some of it is jeasouly because you are a very educated lurcher man and maybe some people seam threathened by your knowledge of the coursing game. :D:D:thumbs:

Some people like you to see things the way they want yea to see them but I always could and can make up my own mind :thumbs::D OVER 40 YEARS LOOKING WITHOUT A BREAK IM NOT ONE OF THESE STOP AND START MEN :laugh:

Some people like you to see things the way they want yea to see them but I always could and can make up my own mind :thumbs::D OVER 40 YEARS LOOKING WITHOUT A BREAK IM NOT ONE OF THESE STOP AND START MEN :laugh:

40 year,s are you sure your mind,s right I thought you were at it longer than that.LOL. :laugh::laugh:

I can only say any stick I gave on here about dog s I told the truth it's as simple as that what I seen I said on here,to many people think there dogs are this and that,I am afraid I seen something different,true saying only belive what you see with your own eyes I seen enough that's the last I say on this I am going pub for a drink good luck