What Dogs

Speedie I am sorry to say my friend if I had timebombs for the 1 min Mark and they flake out like ted and blow out of wind like sasha your red bitch did when I spotted the hare in the form in Ballina and you slipped her 1 foot away she blow a gasket after maybe 2 mins run now young lady pulling the plug at obstacles don't think I would last another season crotcho marks but I will outlast you young Bar

Do yea remember the race that ted got double up in ballina and the hare ran down into the corner and one dog carried on after it and the other dog lost it ?????????/THINK IT MIGHT HAVE A BIT OVER A MIN THAT ONE ??????????????

BUMP ANOTHER HARD ONE

[/quote BUMP

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

I can only say any stick I gave on here about dog s I told the truth it's as simple as that what I seen I said on here,to many people think there dogs are this and that,I am afraid I seen something different,true saying only belive what you see with your own eyes I seen enough that's the last I say on this I am going pub for a drink good luck

When I put on the clip of my red and white bitch running and yea rang me to ask me what would yea say on here what did I tell yea?I told yea tell the truth and yea cant go wrong .So when yer out with a few lads and see a few hares and one dog kills 2 hares single handed and all the other runs are double and theirs only 2 hares killed that day how is it the dog that kills the 2 hares is no good and all the other dogs are great dogs ????????????/ :laugh::laugh::laugh::hmm:

Don't know what your on about go way I going to pub for few pints

ANY RECALL ON THIS ONE

Yeah temple there sound men pity Sligo don't have honest men hunting like them anymore,but that's life I winder why all the men from the hill stopes hunting,lol I wonder

yes i here all the lads on the hill wont hunt with this man,say no more :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

judas punch speedie never gets a fair fight :D

Speedie I am sorry to say my friend if I had timebombs for the 1 min Mark and they flake out like ted and blow out of wind like sasha your red bitch did when I spotted the hare in the form in Ballina and you slipped her 1 foot away she blow a gasket after maybe 2 mins run now young lady pulling the plug at obstacles don't think I would last another season crotcho marks but I will outlast you young Bar

Do yea remember the race that ted got double up in ballina and the hare ran down into the corner and one dog carried on after it and the other dog lost it ?????????/THINK IT MIGHT HAVE A BIT OVER A MIN THAT ONE ??????????????[/quote. Speedie remember my black dog was running a hare and you threw ted over the gate on top of the run abd the black dog I had still kilked the hare and I said to you why you throw him over you said cause my dog was not going to catch it and the hare was getting away you remember that,you cracked with me when I said you should not of done that,then you said to me don't hunt with me if you don't like it,I said I thought the black dog was going to kill his hare he was running it well leave him to it,now speedie the great single handed sports man you then said come on I bring you down the road and let your black dog out with my red and White birch she run him to dead that my black dog would not get in for a turn,so young grotcho marks I went down with you we hunted the spot most of the season without any of us catching a hare,the long ear got up you slipped your birch and I slipped my dog there was a nice few turns and my black dog caught it I walked over to you and you said to me what you think of that lol,I said my dog kilked that hare you went through the roof roaring my botch caught it your not hunting with me any more like a wee half simpleton,but you did not know the other lad was watching the chase behind us and I shouted at him and said who's dog killed that hare he said your black dog lol young grotto said it does not matter sure that hare was shite anyway the great SPEEDIE 40 year reject Are you still hunting like that cause I hear you are now speedie am I telling the truth every word of it

Do yea remember the race that ted got double up in ballina and the hare ran down into the corner and one dog carried on after it and the other dog lost it ?????????/THINK IT MIGHT HAVE A BIT OVER A MIN THAT ONE ??????????????[/quote. Speedie remember my black dog was running a hare and you threw ted over the gate on top of the run abd the black dog I had still kilked the hare and I said to you why you throw him over you said cause my dog was not going to catch it and the hare was getting away you remember that,you cracked with me when I said you should not of done that,then you said to me don't hunt with me if you don't like it,I said I thought the black dog was going to kill his hare he was running it well leave him to it,now speedie the great single handed sports man you then said come on I bring you down the road and let your black dog out with my red and White birch she run him to dead that my black dog would not get in for a turn,so young grotcho marks I went down with you we hunted the spot most of the season without any of us catching a hare,the long ear got up you slipped your birch and I slipped my dog there was a nice few turns and my black dog caught it I walked over to you and you said to me what you think of that lol,I said my dog kilked that hare you went through the roof roaring my botch caught it your not hunting with me any more like a wee half simpleton,but you did not know the other lad was watching the chase behind us and I shouted at him and said who's dog killed that hare he said your black dog lol young grotto said it does not matter sure that hare was shite anyway the great SPEEDIE 40 year reject Are you still hunting like that cause I hear you are now speedie am I telling the truth every word of it

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED YEA AND WEL TALK ABOUT YOUR DOG AFTER

I can only say any stick I gave on here about dog s I told the truth it's as simple as that what I seen I said on here,to many people think there dogs are this and that,I am afraid I seen something different,true saying only belive what you see with your own eyes I seen enough that's the last I say on this I am going pub for a drink good luck

When I put on the clip of my red and white bitch running and yea rang me to ask me what would yea say on here what did I tell yea?I told yea tell the truth and yea cant go wrong .So when yer out with a few lads and see a few hares and one dog kills 2 hares single handed and all the other runs are double and theirs only 2 hares killed that day how is it the dog that kills the 2 hares is no good and all the other dogs are great dogs ????????????/ :laugh::laugh::laugh::hmm:

Don't know what your on about go way I going to pub for few pints

ANY RECALL ON THIS ONE

BUMP

Do yea remember the race that ted got double up in ballina and the hare ran down into the corner and one dog carried on after it and the other dog lost it ?????????/THINK IT MIGHT HAVE A BIT OVER A MIN THAT ONE ??????????????

BUMP ANOTHER HARD ONE

[/quote BUMP

BUMP

BUMP ANOTHER HARD ONE

[/quote BUMP

BUMP

ffs were down to morse code now louth tiger stick another clip up mate